Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 03:57 AM

Default Re: Turning Stone march madness 1 year anniversary.

k ill already haved one booked they are arriving at 11:50,so ur gonna have to wait around, if thats alrite, just jump on ur laptop, lol.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:58 AM

Mkind is telling me that the 1k is 3k in chips, if thats true, thats [censored], and im gonna ask to speak to the TD. Someone want to find out for sure.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:05 AM

hey stealth,

do you need a place to sleep or something? this is all kinda my fault. gobbo told me earlier that we had everyone that was going to be sleeping here tonight, that you werent coming until tomorrow. then when someone called, i answered, and was like, sure, come on up. at this point gobbo was already asleep, and randal was about to head to bed. so i turned to randal and was like "i guess someone is coming up," and he was like "dude we're all about to go to bed, that's no good." i had no idea who it was that was coming up and just figured it was someone coming to chill, so i called the guard back and was like "tell them not to come up."

anyway sorry about that.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mkind is telling me that the 1k is 3k in chips, if thats true, thats [censored], and im gonna ask to speak to the TD. Someone want to find out for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats the case. you start with 60BBs, 30 minute levels. its pretty freakin quick. the 1k is the only tourney with a decent structure, start with 100BBs and hour levels.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats the case. you start with 60BBs, 30 minute levels. its pretty freakin quick. the 1k is the only tourney with a decent structure, start with 100BBs and hour levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

no he said, that ALL tournies were 3k.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey stealth,

do you need a place to sleep or something? this is all kinda my fault. gobbo told me earlier that we had everyone that was going to be sleeping here tonight, that you werent coming until tomorrow. then when someone called, i answered, and was like, sure, come on up. at this point gobbo was already asleep, and randal was about to head to bed. so i turned to randal and was like "i guess someone is coming up," and he was like "dude we're all about to go to bed, that's no good." i had no idea who it was that was coming up and just figured it was someone coming to chill, so i called the guard back and was like "tell them not to come up."

anyway sorry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem....can u plz just AIM me at stealthmunk

edit: just make sure gobbo checks his PMs in the morning, I am absolutely broke and need $ for the donkaments n we just gotta meet up.

double edit: I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE SAID STEALTHMUNK AND NOT MY REAL NAME. Rofl. Seriously right after I said , "Justin Schwartz" i was like, f this might not work.

3toa3o2thoha2o
was amusing though the guy ran after me. hahahah.

gl all 2+2ers in donkament tomorrow I'm getting sleep.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:17 AM

Is there a bunch of snow out there? If so, I'm trying to have a large snowball fight.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:39 AM

aaaand i'm here. gonna set some alarms and then play some poker tomorrow. woooooo turning stone.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a bunch of snow out there? If so, I'm trying to have a large snowball fight.

[/ QUOTE ]
prolly gonna be hard to throw snowballs with your face planted in the snow after i drop you. have a safe trip!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:50 AM

Creed, Kush, and I are here. I booked a lodge room this time, its pretty sweet. I think Jon Lewis is coming tommorow too.

Kush started drinking in the car ride here and gets totally wasted. He somehow managed to get through half a handle of captain, rofl. The second I turned around he ran into the poker room and is playing 30-60 now... he will probably make like 100 bets, guy runs sooooooo good, lol.

FIRST DONKAMENT TOMMOROW!