Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Just downloaded the new version, seems to work great. I've only tested it on one table, but the new flashing title bar feature is excellent! No more "panic scanning all of my tables" to see which one is beeping and about to timeout!

To activate it go to "Displays" and check the box at the very bottom "Display Highlighter Bar on Tables Requiring Action".

Also, I took the time to measure the size of the tables.

Small: 530x394
Medium: 632x462
Large: 796x576

The large is slightly smaller than the default ~800x580 but I'm sure nanochip has his reasons for that.

Thanks Gary, for not only making it work with the new version, but improving it.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:32 PM

nano: couple of bugs:

- Help > Help opens a webpage to your site, but crashes FTS

- When FTS crashes, all settings changed during that session are not saved. It would be nice to get a File > Save Settings or something so we could save current settings to the file in case FTS crashes for any reason. Right now I basically exit out of FTS and reopen whenever I tweak settings to make sure they're saved.

- My auto-reload isn't working smoothly either. I have it set to 98 at the moment, and it just reloads once after I post the blind (shouldn't even happen because it's only 1% of the stack), then doesn't do anything.

As per your request, I enabled "Display Stack Info" and all I get is the guy's name and his stack, which I think is the default FT popup. I don't get any of the M or eff M stuff.

- Playing Ring, set my PreFlop 1 Click to 4. If it's a limped pot and I'm in the blinds, the 1 Click reverts to NOT 1st to Raise/Bet and thus only bets pot. Say 2 people limp, SB folds, and I'm in BB, I'd like to raise to 6BB (4+2 for 2 limpers). Instead, it does 100% of pot, which is 4.5 BB.

Overall though, I really like the stuff you've added (I've been using a really old version because I didn't realize you kept updating it)
Old 03-30-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not able to duplicate this one. Does it happen every time you try? Are you using Vista? Any other clues about your computer configuration?

[ QUOTE ]
- When FTS crashes, all settings changed during that session are not saved. It would be nice to get a File > Save Settings or something so we could save current settings to the file in case FTS crashes for any reason. Right now I basically exit out of FTS and reopen whenever I tweak settings to make sure they're saved.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good suggestion... Should be easy to add to a future release.

[ QUOTE ]
- My auto-reload isn't working smoothly either. I have it set to 98 at the moment, and it just reloads once after I post the blind (shouldn't even happen because it's only 1% of the stack), then doesn't do anything.

As per your request, I enabled "Display Stack Info" and all I get is the guy's name and his stack, which I think is the default FT popup. I don't get any of the M or eff M stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

These two items are related as the software has to be able to read the hero's stack correctly in order to figure out when to do a auto-reload.

I'm not sure why that isn't working on your system. Are you using a standard FT table (i.e. no modifications)? The player's box must be black. Can you send me a screenshot of your table?

[ QUOTE ]
- Playing Ring, set my PreFlop 1 Click to 4. If it's a limped pot and I'm in the blinds, the 1 Click reverts to NOT 1st to Raise/Bet and thus only bets pot. Say 2 people limp, SB folds, and I'm in BB, I'd like to raise to 6BB (4+2 for 2 limpers). Instead, it does 100% of pot, which is 4.5 BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the way it currently works. I'm not able to detect that the hero is in one of the blinds, and consequently the 4xbb bet is off slightly for the pre-flop bet. I use the mouse wheel to adjust my bets (when I'm in the blinds). If I come up with a way to adjust for the blinds, I'll implement it in a future release.
nano
Old 03-30-2007, 08:54 PM

Help! I just played a little and had FTP crash about 5 times within about 10 minutes with my recently registered FTS 0.51 running. I haven't had a single crash since the update prior to installing this version. Has anyone else been experiencing these problems?

I'm stuck six-tabling au naturale until I figure out what's going on.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:02 PM

I got the new version working but I have a couple problems. Everything is very slow. It takes at least a full second to select the table I scroll over, then another second to get the bet amount up to pot and finally another second on later streets to get it to my specified percents. Nothing else has created any speed issues on my new computer.

I also have very rarely had the auto reload works. It doesnt seem to notice tables very often and many hands are played before i am reloaded, if ever.

Overall I love FTS, as it has raised the number of tables I play comfortably from 4-5 to 9-12! But now I can only play 6 with all the delays. Thanks for the help.

p.s. Im using windows vista along with PAHUD
Old 03-30-2007, 10:14 PM

I tested it again, this time at 10NL and it froze within a few minutes. I tried disabled 1 Click Betting and it hasn't froze yet after about 10 minutes of testing. I'll edit/update if I incur a problem.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tested it again, this time at 10NL and it froze within a few minutes. I tried disabled 1 Click Betting and it hasn't froze yet after about 10 minutes of testing. I'll edit/update if I incur a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roma, which feature did you disable? The 1 click on "fixed bet" or "street bet"? By disable, do you mean you stopped using it, or what did you change? Please give me a little more info, as you have some good clues here for me to diagnose the problem.

If you can tell, what exactly happened before the problem. Did it happen when you were making a fixed bet, or perhaps using and Action1 key to fold?

Also, are you using Windows Vista?
Thanks,
nano
Old 03-30-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the new version working but I have a couple problems. Everything is very slow. It takes at least a full second to select the table I scroll over, then another second to get the bet amount up to pot and finally another second on later streets to get it to my specified percents. Nothing else has created any speed issues on my new computer.

I also have very rarely had the auto reload works. It doesnt seem to notice tables very often and many hands are played before i am reloaded, if ever.

Overall I love FTS, as it has raised the number of tables I play comfortably from 4-5 to 9-12! But now I can only play 6 with all the delays. Thanks for the help.

p.s. Im using windows vista along with PAHUD

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try testing with Windows Vista this evening, and see if I can duplicate this.
nano
Old 03-30-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not able to duplicate this one. Does it happen every time you try? Are you using Vista? Any other clues about your computer configuration?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using Firefox as my standard browser. Rolling on XP.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These two items are related as the software has to be able to read the hero's stack correctly in order to figure out when to do a auto-reload.

I'm not sure why that isn't working on your system. Are you using a standard FT table (i.e. no modifications)? The player's box must be black. Can you send me a screenshot of your table?

[/ QUOTE ]

I modified the table underneath and increased the font for player names slightly. I calibrated FTS in the Misc tab. The table image:

I suspect that could be the problem.

Also, I had to revert to the older version today. My FTP kept crashing and FTS worked rather slow overall. For example, it took about 5-6 seconds to reload chips, where on the old version it takes less than one second.

The 1 Click is also very jittery. At 50nl, if it's supposed to bet 2.50, it first goes up to 2.50, then back down to .5, then up to 1, then up to 2.5. Very weird. Once I minraised because I accidentally clicked Raise when it was see-sawing.

With those last 2 problems, I basically had to monitor everything FTS was doing and it was hard to multi-table. I got kinda used to the old version and didn't have to think about the interface at all, which allowed me to concentrate more on the game and play more tables easier. With this one, it was basically the same as if I were to input all the stuff manually. Is there any way to speed FTS up?
Old 03-30-2007, 11:33 PM

I just did some testing with Windows Vista, and some features of version 0.51 of FTS are NOT COMPATIABLE with Windows Vista.

Anything to do with reading the stack size (like Reloading chips and displaying stack info) is not working correctly. Also closing dialog boxes looks like a problem, but pretty easy to fix.

Is that Vista Aero feature slow on everyone's computer? It brought my 2GHz core 2 duo down to a crawl! I don't think that FTS will work well with that feature of Vista, because FTS has to do a lot of things quickly.

I'm working on a Vista fix, and I'll keep you posted.

If you are having any problems with FTS with Windows XP, please send me another message, as I am now assuming that these problems are related to using Vista.

nano