1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2006, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

I'm using it on Party now while having Juk's FPHG open and whenever I press down the middle wheel or left/right click I get a message saying "Table table xxxxx hand history not found." The scroll works however. Any ideas?
Old 11-22-2006, 11:43 PM

FULL TILT YESSSSSSSSS

If it works I will give you my first child's virginity

seems to be working good, it also seems to be lagging my system fairly bad
Old 11-22-2006, 11:50 PM

Hi Aisle Phive,

I really should be asleep now - working in 6 hours lol

[ QUOTE ]

'm using it on Party now while having Juk's FPHG open and whenever I press down the middle wheel or left/right click I get a message saying "Table table xxxxx hand history not found."

[/ QUOTE ]

What version of FPHG are you using?

If you are not using the latest FPHG 2.03d (which always saves hands to "C:\FPHG_HandHistory\" or something like that, you will need to edit the AHK file - tell it where to find the HHF files.

If you are using this version, check files are being created - see if you can spot a difference between the path in the pop-up and the FPHG created files.

The setting is right near the top of the AHK file.

dave.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:55 PM

Hi Kilillan,

[ QUOTE ]

seems to be working good, it also seems to be lagging my system fairly bad

[/ QUOTE ]

BetPot should cause very little lag on full tilt - it does very few commands compared to the last version. Deos lag stop if you stop the script? I hope not - I have played ~2000 hands on FT since coding the new function, and I have yet to experience this dreaded FT lag - do you suffer the well known FT lag problem?

As a side note, I always "raise priority" of my FT client using XP task manager (for other reasons (work-in-progress), to be revealed in a day or two) - maybe this avoids lag problems? can't hurt to try?

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:23 AM

Yes it appears I was using the wrong version of FPHG.

Seems to work now, the right click anyways. The middle wheel still does nothing. Is that normal?

Also I constantly get popups from my computer about the AHK script interacting with FPHG whenever anything happens, which is very annoying. Is there any way to stop that?
Old 11-23-2006, 12:27 AM

I think what dave suggested fixed the lag on FTP.

and the middle mouse button works.

can I make it round up or down?

kinda strange betting .88 cent increments
Old 11-23-2006, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to work now, the right click anyways. The middle wheel still does nothing. Is that normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have some kind of fancy Logitech mouse?

[ QUOTE ]

Also I constantly get popups from my computer about the AHK script interacting with FPHG whenever anything happens, which is very annoying. Is there any way to stop that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol no idea what this is - what is producing the pop-ups? what do they say? I can imagine this would be very annoying - on my standard XP installation I got noting like this - and AHK id not actually interacting with FPHG - it just reads the files FPHG creates - strange indeed - please tell the full test of these pop-ups - is it obvious waht app is creating them? Processguard? Norton of some description?

No idea why you are getting these - I don't get any pop ups (apart fom the ones I coded into BetPot when it can't find the HHF) - But I'm sure we'll be able to sort it out whatever is causing them for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it appears I was using the wrong version of FPHG.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have specified that the middle scroll button does work, but does nothing when you press it down like in earlier bet pot versions.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:46 AM

Hi Killian,

must sleep now, back in ~16 hours [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

can I make it round up or down?

kinda strange betting .88 cent increments

[/ QUOTE ]

Play with the third paremeter to the Pot funtion in the hotkey defenitions.

You can put "smallblind" or "bigblind" to round (down) to SB or BB respctively, or specify a decimal. I think 0.2 is the default in the file I uploaded (my standard $25nl settings).

If you specify a whole number (eg 5) as the third paremiter, it should always bet in multiples of 5 for that hotkey.

What limits are you playing? 2 decimal places is obviously a strange looking setting for limits greater than $25nl [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

IU'd try 1 or 2 - these should produce acccurate (but rounded) bet amounts for higher limits.

Good luck,

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:48 AM

Hi Aisle Phive,

[ QUOTE ]

I should have specified that the middle scroll button does work, but does nothing when you press it down like in earlier bet pot versions.

[/ QUOTE ]

It works as normal for me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - standard Microsoft mouse here.

Previous versions worked for you with MButton, but his one does not? does anything else happen? Is this on Party?

dave.