Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Halo 3 Chatter and XBL Gamertag Thread

I've tried throwing grenades out of jumps when going up and they come up and explode so i assume they go up if you just chuck 'em in there. I don't think I've ever gotten a kill that way tho.

The melee in this game is very weird. I think the person who has more health tends to win if both people melee at the same time and the other guy will just lose all his shield. Also I try backing up and shooting the guy but I get beat down from so far away, your range seems smaller when u are backing away from someone than the guy running towards you.

The Spikers seem to be the most useless guns. Getting good with the Mauler helps a lot. Battle Rifle is the most important to get good at obv. They need more king of the hill and oddball and less bomb. Bomb is the worst gametype ever and eliminatio is pointless.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:23 PM

ah, yeah, I'll let you know. You GT is the same as on here right?

pwnsall, throw two nades up an elevator, wait a second, follow them and then truely pwnall.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, my dog just ate the foam cover to the ear piece for the wireless headset when i put it down for 2 seconds argh. Is there any way to replace it? Will this harm it in any way? The rest of it looks fine, but inside of the foam covering i see a piece of plastic or two even though it looks like nothing else is missing from the piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps this was my dogs intention too. However, he saw no need to stop at the fluffy thing and ripped the whole mic apart [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

I MEAN COME ON, DOES IT LOOK EDIBLE?
Old 10-15-2007, 10:52 PM

add me

GT dkgojackets

Right now I'm a captain, lvl 24 in lone wolves, like 8 in team slayer. That's mostly from playing a lot though and getting a lot of second/thirds and never finishing last.

Just got my overkill achievement with four straight shotguns to the head in a king of the hill match.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:06 PM

Am i the only one that hates Team Tactical? Elim Snipers in the pit is just retarded. I figured there would be a better mix in Tactical but all i ever get is some variant of Eliminato.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:15 PM

team tactical is easily very stale.... but its kind of growing on me.. the elimination game type i thought at first was super cheesy, but if played properly it can make for some interesting games [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 11:32 PM

ps if people want to play some on xbox live let me know, gamertag - Gula25
Old 10-15-2007, 11:44 PM

team tactical is pretty fkn stupid. its just slayer done in a stupid way
Old 10-16-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I massively suck. I'm like a .5 kill ratio. I think it's time for me to sit down and watch some of the video. A couple of my buddies kick pretty ass pretty well (although they have like 100x the FPS experience) so I think I'm going to study their video for tips. We played Team Slayer all last night and went on an 8-2 run after a mediocre start in our first dozen or so games. If I was even slightly better, we probably would have done much, much better. I'm glad they put up with my sucking, but I at least need to hold my own a bit more and have some positive kill ratios (maybe had 2 last night).

[/ QUOTE ]

DK,

Think you and I are in the same boat. My K/D is only .66, pretty sucky LDO. Let me know if you find any good vids. If you're ever on when Im on we can jump into some doubles to practice. Like you, I think I'm losing too many 1 v 1 battles. Many times its literally by a hair as I see the guys shields go down about a half second before he gets the killing blow/shot off on me.

I havent been on the last few nights because I've been putting down some new flooring in my house and been hella tired at night as a result. I should be on tonight though. Not sure when you are usually on but Im usually on about 10pm PST, which is pretty late obviously if you arent on the west coast.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:16 PM

My [censored] 360 made a grinding sound while playing my second game last night, so I shut it off really quick. Now my disk drive doesn't read disks at all. This [censored] sucks. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to get it fixed.