Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: College Football Week 6

[ QUOTE ]

He and Clausen are the mid-season favorites, no doubt about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also heard that Clausen regularly sleeps with supermodels and cures cancer in his spare time. Yesterday, he saved a school bus of children from certain death by singlehandedly stopping the bus from going off of a cliff. He's a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize by stopping the genocide in Darfur over a steak dinner and beer. I also heard he was running for President and is personally endorsed by George W. Bush as the greatest human being of all-time.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also heard that Clausen regularly sleeps with supermodels and cures cancer in his spare time. Yesterday, he saved a school bus of children from certain death by singlehandedly stopping the bus from going off of a cliff. He's a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize by stopping the genocide in Darfur over a steak dinner and beer. I also heard he was running for President and is personally endorsed by George W. Bush as the greatest human being of all-time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wait until you see what he and Charlie have in store for 2008 once Ty's guys are gone.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also heard that Clausen regularly sleeps with supermodels and cures cancer in his spare time. Yesterday, he saved a school bus of children from certain death by singlehandedly stopping the bus from going off of a cliff. He's the candidate for the ClaussenPeace Prize by stopping the genocide in Darfur over a steak dinner and beer. I also heard he was running for President and is personally endorsed by Gandhi as the greatest human being of all-time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-06-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure it's possible for the Big 10 to look any worse, but week after week, they prove me wrong. Ohio St., Illinois and Purdue may be the only Big Ten teams in the top half of Division I. I'm not even sure Illinois and Purdue belong there.

I said something similar last week, but with the exception of tOSU, there are 40 to 50 teams in the country I'd take even money against any other Big Ten team on a neutral field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iowa's disappointing performance hurts, too. I have always thought of Ferentz as a top-tier coach. And with some recent quailty recruiting classes, I thought they would be more competitive. No way they should have lost to Iowa St.

On the positive side, props to Indiana. They are quietly playing good football while still dealing with the death of Coach Hoeppner.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like the rumors are true about Austin Scott.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't hear story. recap please

[/ QUOTE ]

He is being accused of sexual assault.

Hence the violation of team policy and clearing out his locker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure he wasn't accused of defrauding a nation by posing as a running back?
Old 10-06-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the bus story. With Clausen driving it, it wouldn't be able to move, much less drive off a cliff.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:04 PM

Stanford at USC on "versus". "John David Booty" already said twice in first two mins! Can USC make it 36 consecutive home wins? Its anybody's guess. Stay tuned!
Old 10-06-2007, 07:04 PM

Ship it to OU
Old 10-06-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I honestly don't think Morelli is that bad. He's just really inaccurate, has poor pocket presence and forces the ball into coverage too often just like that last play. Other than that, he's awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like a broken record when I say this weekly, but really, he's an untalented Drew Bledsoe.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will kill if Jay Paterno becomes HC after Joe Pa is gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not gonna happen fortunately. Donors would freak out.

Morelli was effective a few drives during this game. You just never know which Morelli is going to come out each series. The 4th quarter meltdown was awful again.

Royster ran the ball effectively, hopefully his injury isn't serious (I don't think it is, he was up at the end of the game). His blocking was pretty poor but at least he could actually hit a hole. Zero turnovers for him is nice too.

And good god, Iowa is awful. They are like PSU in 2004. ZERO playmakers on offense.