Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

Newhouse says:
[ QUOTE ]
if she clears up this problem with me it will be good for her in the long run
...once she pays me, i will sort of treat her like she dosent exist, i want absolutely nothing to do with her other than what she owes me

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi says:
[ QUOTE ]

As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me....
I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done...

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone involved in the lending business should take note here. This is a classic example of somehow who has no intention of paying their debts.

They will block, distort, and delete all reasonable arguments, and continue to rationalize their poor behavior to themselves and anyone stupid enough to listen.

When I see this type, and hear the first ridiculous argument, I immediately know they have no intention to pay despite what they say. If the money is to be returned, it won't be voluntarily.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have not had a chance to read the majority of these posts, nor will I. At this point in time, my only focus is going to be on the upcoming events at the World Series and spending time with people who care for me.
I am not angered by David's post, although I am a bit sad and feel somewhat betrayed. I had opened up about many things that I have been through in my life and for him to say that I have some kind of personality disorder and to even bring up anything said to him in confidence is just completely wrong.
I will admit that I did not have an easy life. I do have some anger issues to work out. After the WSOP, I am hoping to take up boxing and get out some of my aggression in a healthy manner. The reason I am the way I am stems from the ammount of people in my life who have used me and mistreated me. That would make anyone a little unstable and quick tempered.
As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me. He has said that he would rather continue trashing my reputation instead.
It's obvious that he is obsessed with me, extrememly immature, and straight out enjoys the attention that this brings him. I've been more than willing to help him in the past (even trying to get him 20K from someone that owes him money), and I'm even willing to help him now. Unfortunately that is not an option for him. Perhaps I wounded his ego too much. I'm not sure. It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.
I would like to move on from here, but this problem is not going to resolve itself and I feel helpless in this situation. This has made me very sad. I truly wanted the best for Mark and in no way meant for him to feel that I took advantage of him. There are already enough people in his life right now that are (Chantel, Neverwin, etc.)
Because of the circle around him and mood altering substances, I feel his behavior towards me is more obsessive than it is based on anger. He still continually shows text messages from several months ago to other people constantly misrepresenting the context of these messages. All together, I feel very sad for Mark. I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done, I simply wish him the best and some good luck in his upcoming events. I hope he finds in life what it is he longs for and is searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I believe what he is "searching" for is 30k, not inner [censored] enlightenment.

Doesn't projecting your own psychotic behavior and tendencies onto others = textbook HPD? Honestly, get some real help if you read this crap Brandi. You are not a victim. Take control of your goddamn life.

To the retard who said that Brandi's cons are better than a 9-5. wtF????? Not in my book. Guess I'm a square.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:15 PM

I really want to come up with something nice to say but you shoot yourself everytime with these posts. You have had such a sad life, you are working to make it better, and then you proceed to trash everyone you feel has wronged you. This victim s&it is beyond old. You sound like a petulant 15 year old. Seriously, grow up.

Be a hermit for at least a year. Play poker or box or whatever you want but stay off the Internet, learn to say no to these pros who have no good will in their hearts and get your own act together.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have not had a chance to read the majority of these posts, nor will I. At this point in time, my only focus is going to be on the upcoming events at the World Series and spending time with people who care for me.
I am not angered by David's post, although I am a bit sad and feel somewhat betrayed. I had opened up about many things that I have been through in my life and for him to say that I have some kind of personality disorder and to even bring up anything said to him in confidence is just completely wrong.
I will admit that I did not have an easy life. I do have some anger issues to work out. After the WSOP, I am hoping to take up boxing and get out some of my aggression in a healthy manner. The reason I am the way I am stems from the ammount of people in my life who have used me and mistreated me. That would make anyone a little unstable and quick tempered.
As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me. He has said that he would rather continue trashing my reputation instead.
It's obvious that he is obsessed with me, extrememly immature, and straight out enjoys the attention that this brings him. I've been more than willing to help him in the past (even trying to get him 20K from someone that owes him money), and I'm even willing to help him now. Unfortunately that is not an option for him. Perhaps I wounded his ego too much. I'm not sure. It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.
I would like to move on from here, but this problem is not going to resolve itself and I feel helpless in this situation. This has made me very sad. I truly wanted the best for Mark and in no way meant for him to feel that I took advantage of him. There are already enough people in his life right now that are (Chantel, Neverwin, etc.)
Because of the circle around him and mood altering substances, I feel his behavior towards me is more obsessive than it is based on anger. He still continually shows text messages from several months ago to other people constantly misrepresenting the context of these messages. All together, I feel very sad for Mark. I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done, I simply wish him the best and some good luck in his upcoming events. I hope he finds in life what it is he longs for and is searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandy, you are an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I can almost guarantee the part about getting 20k for him, was not done solely out of the generosity of your heart, and might have something to do with the fact that you lyingly spent 30k of his money, and are trying to get out of it.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:31 PM

this thread clearly needs just a little MSpaint. anyone ?
Old 06-13-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Newhouse says:
[ QUOTE ]
if she clears up this problem with me it will be good for her in the long run
...once she pays me, i will sort of treat her like she dosent exist, i want absolutely nothing to do with her other than what she owes me

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi says:
[ QUOTE ]

As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me....
I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done...

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone involved in the lending business should take note here. This is a classic example of somehow who has no intention of paying their debts.

They will block, distort, and delete all reasonable arguments, and continue to rationalize their poor behavior to themselves and anyone stupid enough to listen.

When I see this type, and hear the first ridiculous argument, I immediately know they have no intention to pay despite what they say. If the money is to be returned, it won't be voluntarily.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand the pt. Newhouse has zero recourse. SHe says he let her use the acct. He admits he did, but not at the stakes she allegedly played. He stayed friendly with her for weeks after. Then he gets all pissy cause she doesnt put out. She now offered to pay him 8k to drop the whole thing. This is 8k more than any court would award him. And he says he will take the money but not absolve the debt. So if you were her, you would pay here? for realz?
Old 06-13-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I can almost guarantee the part about getting 20k for him, was not done solely out of the generosity of your heart, and might have something to do with the fact that you lyingly spent 30k of his money, and are trying to get out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I've just been re-reading newhizzle's post, and it's very different to the way that I originally remembered it:

[ QUOTE ]

im not sure of the amoutn thaty she lost, it was somewhere between 25 and 30k, anyway, i went out to la with her and i was teaching her sitngoes, i let her play my account while i was getting burried downstairs at commerce, the nigth that this happened, i was playing 4/8, stuck like 40 or 50k or so, and i was texting her while playing to check up on how she was doing, she told me that she was winning

at first she was just supposed to be playing sitngoes, one of the nigths before, she got stuck a lot and started playing 15/30 and got stuck more, she has a way of making people feel really bad for her, so i didnt really get mad, but i told her not to play that big anymore and to stick to sitngoes while i wasnt around, and that some time i would teach her limit, but id prefer she didnt play 15/30 because she basically had no limit experience, another night, she started playing 5/10 NL without asking me first and she said she was winning, but i told her id rather she play lower and she said shed stick to 3/6, what nigth different [censored] happened is kind of a blur, i was in a total frenzy for the whole trip, dealing with a lot of [censored] from her and losing a lot of money, defiantely playing bad

the nigth she busted it, she was texting me and said she was doing very well, i was getting burried and definately not thinking clearly and for some reason i gave her permission to play 10/20 NL, but on the condition that she was very careful and that she only played if it was a very good game(not a chance she could possibly know what a good game is btw), but that i would prefer that she stick to 5/10 anyway(really, i was in a frenzy, im [censored] stupid for telling her she could play anywhere near that big)

we were texting back and forth and she kept telling me that she was winning a lot, so i wasnt too worried, when i got done playing, i went up and she was still playing, and she ended up playing a very long session, i was exausted, so i was like whatever

the next day when i got up, i tried to get onto stars, and my password was changed, i asked her wtf is going on, and she said she wanted it to be a surprise how much she was up, i was basically like, [censored] that, get me on my account, and she told me she busted it, i obviously got pissed, but she has a way of making me feel so bad for her that i couldnt stay mad for that long(yes, im a [censored] idiot)

[/ QUOTE ]

See, according to that, posted by newhizzle himself, he definitely gave her permission to play 10/20 NL. He came home while she was playing those stakes, and allowed her to keep on playing -- definitely implicit permission in my book.

Of course, the fact that he's truthful about his folly in this respect simply gives more credence to the stories about the anal for buy-ins, someday I will fly, etc. but I'm tending to agree with Sklansky that there's obviously some truth on both sides and think that calling her a thief is somewhat unjustified.

Mind you, she's definitely a hustler. Who else would be going to spend time with a big tourney winner who was cash rich when she had no romantic interest in him? Presumably this was in a hotel? Presumably there was only one room? And this was immediately after the Captain Tom incident?
Old 06-13-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As for me, I respect the cons more. We are in the gambling business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next drink is on me, golden line.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome! I love you, Brandi. Almost wish I was stupid and rich.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread clearly needs just a little MSpaint. anyone ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I call it "2 Off The Button"

ebay- $30,000

All proceeds to the Newhizzle Recovery Fund.