Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard the same piece of evidence Gehrig has, and it is extremely damning, if true. But I think there is enough suspicion that I'd like to see an independent analysis of all available evidence. Right now it is firmly NOT in FT's interest to backtrack even if they realise Beatme1 was not a bot (short term at least).

[/ QUOTE ]Is there anyway you can give us more that this? Is there some way to give a hint to the results without divulging methodology?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Gatorade,

So you say you know for a fact that beatme1 is a bot.

What was your verdict in our case? Do you believe that we were bots? You must since you have all the links to it on your website. We never were and never will be bots. FTP said "we felt confident enough that they were humans playing"

I see you don't have our names listed on your site though....but you have all the links to the threads wrongfully accussing us. That makes no sense. Take the links down.

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is Full Tilt is run by a bunch of monkeys so not many people in this poker community have any faith in what they say. In your case for example, you said they never asked for anything other than a utility bill. I am assuming they "investigated" largely based on the stats and data of your play(*cue the warning bells*) and to claim that is not enough proof yet take 70K from this guy without any explanation is absurd. IMO, each of these cases worked out in the most profitable fashion for FTP.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP said "we felt confident enough that they were humans playing"

[/ QUOTE ]

No they didn't. Their response can be found in this thread, where they say:

[ QUOTE ]
• During the investigation we found the evidence to be inconclusive in supporting either determination (human or bot).

[/ QUOTE ]

And based on the information provided by you and by FTP it became clear that their invesitgation was less thorogh than Trebek's, consisting of simply confirming names and addresses of you and your cohorts.

Not to hijack, but their incompetence in your case, as well as others, is why I have NO faith whatsoever in FTPs findings in this case. Furthermore, they seem inept in not only their ability to conduct an investigation, but also in any form of the most basic customer service or comunication.

I would not have been suprised one bit, had you had more money in your account than the rake you were expected to generate, if they had closed your account too, Chuck. The only similarities I can see is that both decisions have no supporting rationale from FTP and both work out the best for FTPs coffers.

I wonder if we will ever find out anything about where beatme1's moeny went, since they said they were giving back to players. I hope so, but I'm not optimistic.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:52 AM

Yes, it would certainly help if the money did go to the player pool of alleged victims. The lack of a financial incentive on behalf of the site would be a step in the right direction. It still doesn't cure incompetence, but we would have greed out of the way.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: BeatMe1 is clearly not addressing a key issue

[ QUOTE ]

BeatMe1,

Please explain how you skillfully avoided playing any of the other convicted bots w/o any statistical tracking devices i.e. pokertracker. How did you come to the conclusion that these specific players were to be avoided. And please don't site "selective" data, since it is clear that the data provided against you is random.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have clearly answered these questions in prior posts.

[ QUOTE ]
I have told people how I play. Like most of the best HU players I sit at several tables and play the majority of players that join me. There have been many times when I was playing four games simultaneously.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Gatorade have you ever thought that the players waiting for games are the toughest opponents? In general the way I play gives me the most fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

As I answered in an earlier post my general modus operandi was to sit at a table and have people come to my table. There were several players I would not play and a few fish I did chase.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
In general the way I play is simple. I sit at an empty HU table and wait for a game. A player has to sit at my table if he wants to play me. So if the players you are refering to did not sit at my table I did not play them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-05-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP should invite BeatMe1 to fly to FTP HQ at her own expense, sit at one of their computers connected directly to their system. She plays against the rabid bot hunter playing at home while wearing his bot detector, or any other players available, for X hours. The FTP brain trust can watch and take notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can be there before the end of the week. Full Tilt are you in?

BeatMe1
Old 06-05-2007, 12:28 PM

So whats happening with this situation then? I assume beatme will get a lawyer and get his funds back but inererested to see what happens
Old 06-05-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whens the $200k freeze out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gatorade did you lie about this too? When do we play?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:03 PM

playing live poker has no relevance as to whether you use a bot or not. why do you keep bringing it up?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
playing live poker has no relevance as to whether you use a bot or not. why do you keep bringing it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...straction.html