Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2006, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Poker X factor site by Johnny Bax

I would like to state that I think this site is FANTASTIC. I am a member, and I don't think it is stretch to say that this is already the best site for MTT and SNG play out there. Even after only a couple of weeks and a handful of videos, the information and strategies that sheets and bax have elaborated upon are invaluable and key to winning at tournament poker.

I particularly look forward to Sheets' sng lectures. He has by far the best results in the big Stars sngs, and my game could definitely use improvement.

However, I do agree that Bax's videos could use some work. He doesn't seem comfortable analyzing hands and talking about what is going on in great detail yet, but he will probably get better over time. Anyway, just seeing his hole cards is pretty valuable information.

PokerXfactor owns,

Jeff
Old 03-25-2006, 05:14 PM

Jeff,

Are you on the payroll?
Old 03-25-2006, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jeff,

Are you on the payroll?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-25-2006, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that your comments about the videos done by Bax are as assinine as can be. To each his own, but you are way off base. His videos are incredibly insightful and full of great observations and analysis.

To say one of the best online poker players should not be teaching is ridiculous. He has a great personality and touch of humor that makes the videos very entertaining, while being incredibly helpful in understanding the way to be succesful.

All in all that site is probably the best training site on the entire web as you get insightful content and analysis from two of the best.

Are you a member of the site or did you just watch some of the demo stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

buy ad space.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:13 PM

very insightful dissention. way to really step up. To say that anyone that is incredibly successful should not teach is ridiculous. Buffet on finances, Bill Gates on Computing, JohnnyBax on playing poker, you get the idea.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
very insightful dissention. way to really step up. To say that anyone that is incredibly successful should not teach is ridiculous. Buffet on finances, Bill Gates on Computing, JohnnyBax on playing poker, you get the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

buy ad space
Old 03-25-2006, 06:18 PM

I'm thinking it would be a valuable investment if I was willing to put in the time necessary to have it pay off.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:18 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]just because he is good at poker doesnt mean he can explain and discuss his thought processes like others can.
Old 03-26-2006, 02:15 AM

Why would I buy ad space when I have nothing to do with that site, other than I know what is on the site. Unlike, I suspect, the people that put down JohnnyBax's teaching ability.

From what I have seen he has been teaching many of you lessons for quite some time, maybe that is why people feel the need to rip him.

Is it because you were schooled a time or two for free, or maybe it cost you. lol
Old 03-26-2006, 02:58 AM

teaching is not an inherent ability of anyone that understands a subject. How many posts until you understand this?