Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Reduce the rake is SCUM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe he's honest and does what he can.

[/ QUOTE ]

The evidence seems to prove otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

evidence that he's running away? How come we're getting money then?
Old 03-12-2006, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thats true but that thread wasnt just negative, it was false and an insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he wasn't (isn't) running off with your money? What was false about it?
Old 03-12-2006, 08:46 PM

We all knew the risk we were taking when we signed up with an affiliate in order to receive PP RB. Slowly but surely Party is catching up with these guys and shutting them down.

My MGR is relatively low so simply ReTR using my January stats is close enough for me. Once again... we were all fully aware of the risks we was taking when we signed up for RB.

Hindsight is 20/20 and perhaps if I (we) had of listened more intently to the rumblings on this board I would have elected to go with a rewards based plan (like Snowball). Oh well - too late now. C'est la vie.

I don't know how many people are being negatively impacted by ReTR's decisions although I am very hesitant to concern myself with the irate ramblings of a poster with a post count of "1".

Whatever... we knew the risks we were taking when we signed up. ReTR isn't the first affiliate to get shut down by PP and they certainly will not be the last.

My final order of business will be to contact PP and have the account closed. While I will begrudgingly accept this situation, no one is going to make a nickel of MGR off of this account.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:47 PM

let me add a couple more points about the reducetherake situation:

(1) many of his clients are not going to be cancelling their party accounts immediately, and will be completing the current reload bonus before cancellation, and

(2) many also will continue to play without cancelling their accounts first due to the acceler8tor promo (if you meet your goal all the weeks, you get a big bonus)

ReduceTheRake is going to be pocketing all of the mgr from this. none of this money will be reimbursed to his customers. the very least he can do is offer the base percentage (25%) to his customers. as it stands, and with all of this negative feedback, he might not be in the affiliate business much longer. he should try to make this right.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Was there a thread here about this one last week? I can't find it so was it deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread was kind of highjacked to talk about the situation
Linky

But it looks like the post started specifically saying rtr is taking our money had been deleted.

I happen to know that rtr was offered complete and exact stats for Feb by another affiliate that could get them from his affiliate manager. However rtr turned down the offer because it would have cost him 1% of his MGR (or because he did not trust the other affiliate)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this aint so..I am very disappointed.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ReTR isn't the first affiliate to get shut down by PP and they certainly will not be the last.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said that he is getting shut down?
Old 03-12-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We all knew the risk we were taking when we signed up with an affiliate in order to receive PP RB. Slowly but surely Party is catching up with these guys and shutting them down.

My MGR is relatively low so simply ReTR using my January stats is close enough for me. Once again... we were all fully aware of the risks we was taking when we signed up for RB.

Hindsight is 20/20 and perhaps if I (we) had of listened more intently to the rumblings on this board I would have elected to go with a rewards based plan (like Snowball). Oh well - too late now. C'est la vie.

I don't know how many people are being negatively impacted by ReTR's decisions although I am very hesitant to concern myself with the irate ramblings of a poster with a post count of "1".

Whatever... we knew the risks we were taking when we signed up. ReTR isn't the first affiliate to get shut down by PP and they certainly will not be the last.

[/ QUOTE ]

to be honest i really don't think you have much to say here. you had a low mgr and played the same amount that you did in january, so therefore you couldn't care less. many people played significantly more (and at higher stakes) in february than in january due to the acceler8tor promo. these people are more upset.

tim had a much higher probability of gettting shut down than other affiliates because he paid his customers through party inter-account transfers, which basically screams to whoever's looking "hey, i'm giving rakeback!" a large part of the blame lies with us as well, and i feel like an idiot for not considering that when i signed up. regardless, some affiliates definitely have a better chance of staying alive than he did for that reason alone.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:57 PM

Let me see if I got this straight? An affiliate tells you he is not paying you. You make a post saying the affiliate is running off with your money. It still appears he is running off with some of your money. And somehow this post is inappropriate and should be deleted?

I think the moderator owes an explanation on this one. I thought I could rely on this forum for information and now it appears only positive info is allowed. I ask again then, what purpose does this forum serve? Is it just an advertising medium for the affiliates?
Old 03-12-2006, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Was there a thread here about this one last week? I can't find it so was it deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread was kind of highjacked to talk about the situation
Linky

But it looks like the post started specifically saying rtr is taking our money had been deleted.

I happen to know that rtr was offered complete and exact stats for Feb by another affiliate that could get them from his affiliate manager. However rtr turned down the offer because it would have cost him 1% of his MGR (or because he did not trust the other affiliate)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this aint so..I am very disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is so
Old 03-12-2006, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
to be honest i really don't think you have much to say here. you had a low mgr and played the same amount that you did in january, so therefore you couldn't care less. many people played significantly more (and at higher stakes) in february than in january due to the acceler8tor promo. these people are more upset.

tim had a much higher probability of gettting shut down than other affiliates because he paid his customers through party inter-account transfers, which basically screams to whoever's looking "hey, i'm giving rakeback!" a large part of the blame lies with us as well, and i feel like an idiot for not considering that when i signed up. regardless, some affiliates definitely have a better chance of staying alive than he did for that reason alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not disagree with anything you say, leehrat. It sounds like many people are going to get screwed out of a fair amount of money because of this. My post was not meant to excuse tim's behaviour. I was only highlighting the fact that 1) I knew the risk I was taking and 2) I am a disappointed with myself for not taking things little slower and signing up with a more realistic program.

My intentions were not to minimize the concerns of those who stand to lose a substantial amount of money.
Closed Thread