Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: BAD RUN...................... NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!

19 buyins is def not enough...
Old 10-28-2007, 09:20 PM

I consider myself a newb, I only been winning for 11 months. I don't really read much or post at all on forums etc. So I don't know much online lingo. What is MSNL?

Also thanks for the advice.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I consider myself a newb, I only been winning for 11 months. I don't really read much or post at all on forums etc. So I don't know much online lingo. What is MSNL?

Also thanks for the advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN, you are NOT FUNNY.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:23 PM

Middle Stakes No Limit

And yes, 19 buy-inns is not enough. I wouldnt recommend to anyone, even the taggiest nits to move up w/ less then 35 b-i
Old 10-28-2007, 09:25 PM

What the heck is this http://www.pokerevsoftware.com/?? Again sorry for my ignorance I don't have much experience in poker forums let me copy and paste some 5-10 hands.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the heck is this http://www.pokerevsoftware.com/?? Again sorry for my ignorance I don't have much experience in poker forums let me copy and paste some 5-10 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again please just STOP NOW you are not funny, this is just retarded, stop posting.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:37 PM

OK... FOR THOSE OF YOU EGO MANIACS. OR NEWB PLAYERS THAT CANT TAKE THAT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WIN MONEY IN POKER. GO TO CAKE NETWORK AND I WILL SIT IN A 50-100NL HEADS UP TABLE WITH 10K. I have been honest 100% but some of you are just babies, I bet the ones wanting me to prove that I am a decent player are crappy losing players. I only have 11K in my account because I lost 7K and I usually cashout 2500 a month (which is the max cashout or else I have to pay 40$ for a seperate check). I skipped a few cashouts because of a few bad runs on the way. You do the math.

EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK FOR TheG0at on CAKE NETWORK. RIGHT NOW.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:40 PM

wow, what is happening here, cool down. just copy and paste some 5/10 NL hands like you said instead of doing something stupid like blowing your BR in one hand or something. you still have a good BR to play with if you just move down a limit or two.

this forum (BBV) is not like the rest of 2+2, if you post a serious question ppl are just making fun of you but thats the way it works.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, what is happening here, cool down. just copy and paste some 5/10 NL hands like you said instead of doing something stupid like blowing your BR in one hand or something. you still have a good BR to play with if you just move down a limit or two.

this forum (BBV) is not like the rest of 2+2, if you post a serious question ppl are just making fun of you but thats the way it works.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the twilight zone? Doy oua ctually think this moron OP is being serious? WTF IS GOING ON IN BBV TODAY.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK... FOR THOSE OF YOU EGO MANIACS. OR NEWB PLAYERS THAT CANT TAKE THAT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WIN MONEY IN POKER. GO TO CAKE NETWORK AND I WILL SIT IN A 50-100NL HEADS UP TABLE WITH 10K. I have been honest 100% but some of you are just babies, I bet the ones wanting me to prove that I am a decent player are crappy losing players. I only have 11K in my account because I lost 7K and I usually cashout 2500 a month (which is the max cashout or else I have to pay 40$ for a seperate check). I skipped a few cashouts because of a few bad runs on the way. You do the math.

EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK FOR TheG0at on CAKE NETWORK. RIGHT NOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best post ever. Shut down the forum!