Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Hand Ranging Street by Street exercise.

Stealing from Sushi, I thought I would do another hand review exercise here.

This one I am doing street by street and the purpose of the exercise is to start the thinking process and make adjustments as the hand plays out.

This of course is a tough thing to do and it wasn't until I got to have a one on one conversation with Wookiee when I met him in Niagara that I did this personally. I have, in the hands since, basically doubled my win rate because of starting to think and make adjustments better by doing a lot of these when I play.

There is no hero here. You are just an observer in this hand.

Full Ring 1/2

Player Notes:

BB
300 hands 25 VPIP 12 PFR 1.5AF 1.5 bb/100 win rate recorded. This guy is pretty solid. Defends his blinds better than most heads up. Seems aware of position and misses value bets on the river.

MP2
600 hands 45 VPIP 25 PFR 1.8AF 4bb/100 win rate recorded. This guy is tricky. Donks, check/raises and 3 bets more than most. He seems to win a lot of big hands but is timid H/U.

CO
1200 hands 18VPIP 4 PFR 1.1AF .8bb/100 win rate recorded. This guy is very tight calls down most aggression unless he has very strong hand then he can 3 bet flop

Button
4000 hands VPIP 25% PFR 18 2.4AF 2.3bb/100 recorded win rate. You see this guy all the time and he is tough to beat. Capable of anything postflop. He multitables on 3 tables usually, you have seen him take the full time allotment over and over again.

PREFLOP action:

4 folds MP2 raises, 1 fold, CO calls, Button raises, 1 fold, BB calls, MP2 caps, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls