Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Dirty Text Messages...

[ QUOTE ]
You are a liar.

This does not happen without you egging it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your whole point is that I'm a liar because you can't imagine a woman ever over-persuing a man she can't get but wants sex from? The world does not work in absolutes like this...
Old 10-10-2007, 02:50 PM

Old 10-10-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another excellent idea... I'll just fantasy roleplay her into leaving me alone.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. I was JUST thinking what this thread needs is a good lolcat response. I haven't seen this one before. Nice work.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:56 PM

Hijack time, but this looks like a good thread for it:

A few months ago, my fiancee was having problems with her phone, so she went to Verizon to get things straightened out. Later that day, she tells me "So, there was this guy at the Verizon store. And he had just moved to town, and he seemed friendly, and we were talking for a while, and we traded numbers in case he wanted to hang out. But I realized shortly after that that he probably thought I was trying to pick him up. So what do I do?" (I realize this seems slightly improbable, but this really is the kind of thing she does.) After laughing at her for a bit, I told her to ignore the guy and not make any contact with him, because that is of course exactly what he would make of the situation.

Anyway, at about 3 am, her new phone starts buzzing and ringing, waking us up. She goes over, looks at it, and gets very embarrassed. When I ask what's going on, she says "Um, that guy texted me." Basically, he got piss drunk, and then sent her something like "remember me? we met at vrzn store earlier. i'm drunk. i can't stop thinking about u. u r so hawt." Good times.

Looking back on it, that doesn't look like the kind of thing anybody else is likely to find funny, but let it stand.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:05 PM

gump,

i laughed.

couple years ago a girl i was dating and i were watching a movie late night, and she gets a call and the person leaves a voicemail. she starts listening to it, and i see her crack up laughing and go "oh god.."

turns out she went to the video store to get this movie and after she had handed over her card, paid and everything, the guy said "can i get your number" and she thought he was verifying it for the account or something, but then she realized too late that it was for him personally.

anyways, she turns speakerphone on and plays the message:

"hey, so its sean from the video store, from today...i was just wondering if maybe you'd want to meet up for some drinks or maybe for some caramels?...get it? like good will hunting? I saw that you rented that a while ago. i love that movie. im guessing you like movies and i obviously do, its pretty cool that we get a discount here on renting, so i could totally get us a free rental and then just like chill..."

except everything was 10x longer and the message was like three minutes and far more brutal than i can put into text. it was painful to listen to, but i saved it on her phone and would play it every once in a while when we'd get into fights and i'd be like "well you can always go to movie guy".

(also probably funny only to me)
Old 10-10-2007, 03:07 PM

laughing at the guys who hit on a girl i'm with is one of my favorite hobbies
Old 10-10-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but i saved it on her phone and would play it every once in a while when we'd get into fights and i'd be like "well you can always go to movie guy".

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

except everything was 10x longer and the message was like three minutes and far more brutal than i can put into text. it was painful to listen to, but i saved it on her phone and would play it every once in a while when we'd get into fights and i'd be like "well you can always go to movie guy".

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is key. For weeks afterward I would occasionally just pretend like I was really drunk and slur "you are so hot" to her.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This does not happen without you egging it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP-- I don't know if you are exactly "egging her on". But damn dude, you clearly aren't being firm enough with her. If your repeated requests are being ignored, start being a little more harsh with you attitude and tone towards her. In fact, be kind of a dick, but don't go overboard. Say something along these lines: "C'mon (ex gf), this is getting [censored] ridiculous. I have asked you repeatedly to stop texting me this [censored]. I haven't [censored] you in 4 years -- trust me, it ain't happening. You're a great girl and all, but you're better than this. You repeated attempts are so pathetic and reek of desperation. Stop making me and my gf so uncomfortable. Leave me alone."

She won't contact you again, guarenteed.