Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Party ratholing fix coming soon?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it will change when i'm playing plo and there are only 1-2 tables running and its shorthanded and 50% of the people are buying for 20bb constantly leaving the table and sitting in new seats and getting it in randomly and making me gamble for huge pots every hand because they are in there jacking it up all time, or taking away the chance to bluff because they're in between some legit pot between me and someone else and i know they won't fold whatever garbage they have, ya, i'd say it will change that a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare people make you play bigger pots than you would like. Why can't they let you see cheap flops with marginal hands in the hope of catching something big and busting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

just take your 0,7PTBB and shut the [censored] up ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably make more than you.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it will change when i'm playing plo and there are only 1-2 tables running and its shorthanded and 50% of the people are buying for 20bb constantly leaving the table and sitting in new seats and getting it in randomly and making me gamble for huge pots every hand because they are in there jacking it up all time, or taking away the chance to bluff because they're in between some legit pot between me and someone else and i know they won't fold whatever garbage they have, ya, i'd say it will change that a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare people make you play bigger pots than you would like. Why can't they let you see cheap flops with marginal hands in the hope of catching something big and busting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst what you're doing is strictly legal in the rules, you're not good for the game and from your posts seem like a complete [censored].
Personally, I play because I enjoy the game and whilst I want to make money people who rathole, or hit and run in heads up games, are ruining it for those who want to play in good games. Why act like a c*nt?
Which brings me to another point: HU tables should have a minimum 30 minute sit down. never going to happen though.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst what you're doing is strictly legal in the rules, you're not good for the game and from your posts seem like a complete [censored].
Personally, I play because I enjoy the game and whilst I want to make money people who rathole, or hit and run in heads up games, are ruining it for those who want to play in good games. Why act like a c*nt?
Which brings me to another point: HU tables should have a minimum 30 minute sit down. never going to happen though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play HU. Expert players 6 tabling with deep stacks, fleecing casual players is much, much worse for the game. Casual and recreational players don't have a problem with shortstacking, which is all that matters. Adjust your play like you would when playing someone much deeper than yourself. If shortstacking is so much more profitable, I suggest you take it up. There are much more enjoyable things in life and infinite more ways of having in life than playing online poker. I play to take your rent money nit.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:23 AM

you actually believe your way of playing poker is more enjoyable than mine?

"Expert players 6 tabling with deep stacks, fleecing casual players is much, much worse for the game."

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard. Someone sitting down with 20BB's and then insta leaving once they double up is criminal yet unfortunately legal. And then coming back to repeat this ghastly process.

And I agree with you there are more enjoyable things in life than playing poker. I do them. Probably with your money.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:35 AM

It's not criminal you fool. It's within the rules, and is morally sound. It's no different from someone with 100bb doubling up and leaving the game to protect their profits. I honestly can't see the problem with someone leaving and rejoining a game whenever they like. Shortstackers play to turn a profit, like any deep stack player.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not criminal you fool. It's within the rules, and is morally sound. It's no different from someone with 100bb doubling up and leaving the game to protect their profits. I honestly can't see the problem with someone leaving and rejoining a game whenever they like. Shortstackers play to turn a profit, like any deep stack player.

[/ QUOTE ]

If everyone ignores this retarded troll then maybe he'll go away.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:55 AM

The only people complaining about shortstacks are the regulars who grind out a living. They are trying to protect their bottom line. They would like all weak players playing with 100bb.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not criminal. But it's also not poker etiquette. People who play poker to grind out a living do so not only because they love the game, but to make money. People like you who hit and run are terrible for the game. i hope to god PS, Party, FT and all over sites increase the min buy-in to stop this happening.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only people complaining about shortstacks are the regulars who grind out a living. They are trying to protect their bottom line. They would like all weak players playing with 100bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, why do I even respond....I do not play for a living but hate ratholers because they take away some of the enjoyment. The exploit a flaw in a very simple game and don't care that they destroy it for others. In most sports/games such selfish acts get stamped out with rules changes etc. It's fair to say that Party are being laughably slow at at least curtailing the destruction of the cash games on their site.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone just ban this idiot?

BTW: Poquehonta is my least favourite, but he sucks anyway.