Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: the clearest second bullet right ? guess wrong ^^

Although the entire above statement is rambling and incoherent, I'll pick this sentence to wonder about.

"All sorts of crap (mostly still beating a pair of 5s) calls the flop but not the turn."

Care to give us a breakdown of these? Why assume an unknown is going to fold out Q/broadway? I can't imagine many hands he mucks other than PP's 66 thru JJ, and the latter half of this group isn't very likely.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Although the entire above statement is rambling and incoherent, I'll pick this sentence to wonder about.

"All sorts of crap (mostly still beating a pair of 5s) calls the flop but not the turn."

Care to give us a breakdown of these? Why assume an unknown is going to fold out Q/broadway? I can't imagine many hands he mucks other than PP's 66 thru JJ, and the latter half of this group isn't very likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think my last statement was incoherent then you really have a few things to sort out beyond understanding this hand, like understanding English. I'm not even going to bother to comment further on this hand as you are close to being clueless. I suggest that, if you actually want to learn and improve, you make an effort to appear less of an arse in your posts.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:03 PM

1, lol at this thread

2. so simple...
since it is an unknown it doesnt matter that much but still i like to be consistent so i would bet this however i would AK

for me that would prolly be smaller than your bet bc it accomplishes the same things IMO while allowing us to save more when he CRshoves
Old 09-24-2007, 03:07 PM

everything looks fine, cept pf obv, but post flop is good.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:14 PM

My understanding of English is pretty good, as I'm one of maybe 10% of posters here who doesn't respond to threads with LOLLOL HAHAHA SHOVE PLS WTF SHOVE SHOVE SHOVE VALUETOWN OMG SHOVE. Your initial reply is barely readable, makes little sense, and arrives at no conclusion other than to say there are SOME opportunities for a 2nd barrel. How about answering my question instead of running from it?

Nobody said he CAN'T have the nut flush draw. However, I'm seemingly the only person who brought the possibility to light.