Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Commerce ?\'s

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you have time between poker you can take your gf and kid to Oak Glen which is about 1.5 hours east of LA. It's Apple season there and they have pick-em yourself orchards which cater to young kids. It's a fun day trip.

Oak Glen

[/ QUOTE ]

just made me laugh for some reason. LA is a big city, you can do all sorts of weird stuff, like ride a donkey down the Malibu cliffs. I have lived here for 11 years, and never heard of the Oak Glen.
Umm....there are beaches are nice weather here.

[/ QUOTE ]

11 years is but a whisker in time. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

How about Vasquez rocks up the 14 freeway? Great hiking and rock formations. When you see the big rock there you will know it from all the commercials and TV shows. Or a drive up to Mt. Wilson with a spectacular view of all of LA and San Gabrial valley? Or a ride over Mulhulland Dr at night with the lights of the valley on one side and the canyons of Bel Air on the other?
Old 10-01-2007, 02:56 AM

Default Re: Commerce ?\'s

Average rent car price for LAX and Long Beach airport might be different. Check out the price difference in website, as well as airfare. LAX rent car might be cheaper for its competition.