Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2007, 08:06 PM

Default 97s 6max .25/.50 protecting my hand?

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, BB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (10.00 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (7.00 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.00 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.00 BB

Ignore the pre-flop raise. I tend to get a little antsy on my last hand when I get dealt something mediocre.

Button had been getting out of line all session, he started trying to blind steal like mad and got caught with 36o with a flop of 33K. He had been running pretty well and was generally agressive.

Button was 73/28/1.62

I bet out on the flop because the pot was pretty big, and the button was a spaz so I hoped he raised to kick the SB out. What do you think?