Default Re: Tales of Revenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went across the street to a drug store and bought a jar of vaseline

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was like [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought he was coating the windshields.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be gold and way better than the door handles. I bet that stuff is a bitch to get off glass.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine worked with this real douche that was always causing him problems, snitching on him, etc. My friend went into the computer system at work, into payroll, and changed it so that the guy was making like 75 cents less per hour. not enough to make the guy realize that he was getting screwed, but enough that after a while he was really screwing the guy. it was like $25 a week for over a year at the point my friend told the story. i always thought this was pretty devious and awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty fantastic if true, but if HR was so off the ball that they missed this, why didn't your friend engage in a little unjust enrichment?
Old 09-07-2007, 12:57 AM

I've told this story on here before. One night in school I went down to the laundry room and someone had taken my clothes out of a dryer and threw them on a washing machine. They were still half damp and all wrinkled up. I was not happy. I went back up stairs and grabbed a Nestle Crunch bar from my roomie, went down and threw it in with their clothes.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 AM

Some kid took a marker and wrote all over my (then passed-out) friend's face at some party or whatever. The offending kid was a d-bag. We lived in dorms at the time.

We got a giant aluminum garbage can from the dining hall, filled it up with water, tipped it against his closed door (the doors all open in), knocked on his door and stepped back and enjoyed the show. It was dubbed "the torpedo" and it's one of my fondest memories ever.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:04 AM

My only tale of revenge is more of a hate story.

There was this girl I dated for a couple months after we broke up we still hooked up every once in a while and would meet for drinks or whatnot.

She worked at a local bar and was randomly working on a nice weekday spring afternoon. I stopped in to say hi and ended up drinking there all afternoon when some friends joined me. My friends left she was getting off her shift, she joined me for drinks. We then went to some other bars and drank some more.

After this I drove her home and went up into her apartment and here is where things got fuzzy. We got into a heated fight and I ended up breaking my toe kicking a wall and smashing my phone on the same wall. At this point she wouldn't let me drive home so I was going to sleep on her couch.

Fast forward 15 minutes later and I am banging her in the ass relentlessly. Shortly after that she is blowing me and I bust in her mouth. This was pure hate [censored] and rather enjoyable....we still talk to this day for some reason.

Edit: now I remember the fight. It all happened because at the next bar we went to she was hitting on some other guy and rubbing my leg and balls at the same time. The next day I found out she was telling this guy that I am just some dude she [censored] because she feels bad b/c I buy her stuff and take her to nice places. God bless whores.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:06 AM

One time some dude felt up my Samoan buddies girlfriend so a couple of them went over to his dorm and stomped him in the hall. It was pretty lol.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went across the street to a drug store and bought a jar of vaseline

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was like [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought he was coating the windshields.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good one.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:09 AM

When I first started posting on 2p2 a few years ago, JIHAD made one of the best trip reports ever in the history of time. I remember this thread only b/c I thought it had to be [censored] and nobody could ever do this, but after I met him irl in vegas, it was obvious this tale was true.

Here is teh link:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

BEST TR EVER
Old 09-07-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some kid took a marker and wrote all over my (then passed-out) friend's face at some party or whatever. The offending kid was a d-bag. We lived in dorms at the time.

We got a giant aluminum garbage can from the dining hall, filled it up with water, tipped it against his closed door (the doors all open in), knocked on his door and stepped back and enjoyed the show. It was dubbed "the torpedo" and it's one of my fondest memories ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

We did this to an RA in my dorms, who was such a prick even the other RAs hated him too. We raided bathroom lockers and dumped hair gel, shampoo, beer bottles, whatever into it, filled it up in a shower, knocked and ran. No idea how we didn't get caught.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in college, I was with my now wife going out somewhere and we pulled into this packed lot to park. As I'm waiting for a driver to leave a spot some yambag pulls in, knowing full well he was stealing my spot, and then made the mistake of looking at me a chuckling as he left.

I parked, hit a restaurant and grabbed a seat and excused myself and said I'll be back in a minute. I went across the street to a drug store and bought several bottles of rubbing alcohol, a lighter and a large family size case of toilet paper. I broke his window threw in the toilet paper and doused it with the rubbing alcohol. Set it on fire and walked away.

I'm a vindictive prick and that's a true story.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP