Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 10:21 AM

Default Re: As me about being a former swinger/sex freak

[ QUOTE ]
aren't you currently very fat? not a jab at all i just think i remember you saying it in a previous thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I am. But I didn't become overweight until I started dating my wife in the late end of my mid 30's.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What does the current love of your life think about your swinging past? Did she know about this from the beginning of your relationship or was it something you told her later? Or did you meet her in one of these clubs?

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows I banged lots and lots of chicks but does not know the specific details. She just cares that I am faithful to her and that sex with other chicks is in my past and stays there.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
aren't you currently very fat? not a jab at all i just think i remember you saying it in a previous thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I am. But I didn't become overweight until I started dating my wife in the late end of my mid 30's.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, she got the jackpot of a used up, out of shape man whore?

It MUST be true love :P
Old 09-01-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

No vd, no aids. Was scared of being infected though at times but ironically that was from the few times I banged some [censored] from a regular bar and stupidly did not wear a condom.

[/ QUOTE ]Wait are you saying you had absolutely no stds/stis? Considering all of the activity, especially with older women who were also having a lot of sex I don't see how this is remotely likely considering the figures that are thrown around i.e. %25 of people have highly contagious herpes in some form, %80 of women over 30 or 40 or something have genital warts etc.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:37 AM

How did you originally find out where to go? Did you go by yourself the first time, or did you just say [censored] it and strolled in solo?
Old 09-01-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No vd, no aids. Was scared of being infected though at times but ironically that was from the few times I banged some [censored] from a regular bar and stupidly did not wear a condom.

[/ QUOTE ]Wait are you saying you had absolutely no stds/stis? Considering all of the activity, especially with older women who were also having a lot of sex I don't see how this is remotely likely considering the figures that are thrown around i.e. %25 of people have highly contagious herpes in some form, %80 of women over 30 or 40 or something have genital warts etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never had any Sx of anything except once when I had a test done but turns out it was just an irriitation in my pee hole from a brand of condom I never used before.

So I guess it's possible i have herpes and it's dormant or something.

Had an HIV test many years ago and never hit the puss wihtout a condom since then (prior to with my wife)

I never hit the puss of a woman in a sex place without a condom.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:44 AM

I understand very clearly why men go to these places. But I've always been curious how women come to cross that threshold and say "ok". In your estimation are the women generally doing it to makes their man happy, or do they seem to be leading the charge as much as the men?

(Basically I'm looking for any interesting insight into the women that go to these places.)
Old 09-01-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How did you originally find out where to go? Did you go by yourself the first time, or did you just say [censored] it and strolled in solo?

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend brought me the first time. After that I mstly always went alone but had friends in a couple of the places/cities, etc. A few times took trips with friends to party out of state.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand very clearly why men go to these places. But I've always been curious how women come to cross that threshold and say "ok". In your estimation are the women generally doing it to makes their man happy, or do they seem to be leading the charge as much as the men?

(Basically I'm looking for any interesting insight into the women that go to these places.)

[/ QUOTE ]

There is some of both. There are some women that are real sex freaks out there that like to get down on their knees in the middle of a circle of dudes, gangbang, etc. And there are women who do it to please their men.

there are also rich dudes that buy hot brides from oversees and bring them over to be their bisexual swing partner lol

But the women who do it do enjoy it, mabye they were initially talked into trying it but I don't think very many stay with it if the don;t like it.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
... considering the figures that are thrown around i.e. %25 of people have highly contagious herpes in some form, %80 of women over 30 or 40 or something have genital warts etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get this data from Jerry Falwell?