Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Brian Brandon is a ______

[ QUOTE ]
I think if he were a moron you would not be watching him on TV or playing in a high stakes game.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is very very wrong.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:45 AM

None of the above just don't like Hellmuth and thought he was funny and it is girl. By the way learn to spell.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
None of the above just don't like Hellmuth and thought he was funny and it is girl. By the way learn to spell.

[/ QUOTE ]

"None of the above. I just don't like Hellmuth and, as such, I though Brian was funny. By the way, my screen name doesn't contain the word hole - it is 'girl'."

FYP

If you're going to rag on someone for spelling errors, you should check that your grammar and punctuation house is in order. Carry on.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:50 PM

Did I hear correctly? In the 7 2 / KK hand with Antonio Solario, Brandon re-raises to $10k, does he say "10, all day".

This guy has definitely moved into my top 10 poker douchebags...just above Mark Vos but just below Eric Molina.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:19 PM

He's such a high roller wannabe, bracelet-check, watch-check, baseball cap-check, t shirt with jacket over it-check, [censored] way about him-check
Old 08-31-2007, 06:14 PM

You guys must not play much live poker. What the guy did with his first comments towards Helmuth was standard table trash talk, pretty funny, and hardly of note if the mighty helmuth didnt make such an issue out if it.

The guy may or may not be a douche, but from what I saw, he was fine.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:25 PM

MOM......IS THAT YOU???????LOL
Old 09-01-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys must not play much live poker. What the guy did with his first comments towards Helmuth was standard table trash talk, pretty funny, and hardly of note if the mighty helmuth didnt make such an issue out if it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought in Hellmuth's interview he made a good point. He said something like "Brian might be a good guy. We may end up being friends. I just don't like a guy who's never really done anything and a guy I've never met to trash me like that".
Old 09-01-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought in Hellmuth's interview he made a good point. He said something like "Brian might be a good guy. We may end up being friends. I just don't like a guy who's never really done anything and a guy I've never met to trash me like that".

[/ QUOTE ]

Phil actually said that he didn't like when people try to be a part of the "Phil Hellmuth Show". Phil's comments weren't even focused on the fact that Brian was trashing him. He was just upset that some no-name was going to steal some of his camera time.

The easy solution, obviously, is to wear a hideous racing jumpsuit with logos adverting.... himself. It even had a number 11 embroidered on the chest to make sure people don't miss the fact that he won his 11th bracelet.

Brian was right... that's pure class......
Old 09-01-2007, 11:36 PM

"Brian Brandon is" one of those guys who hits the weight room and thinks that makes him far cooler and superior to poker nerds. Also, he is clearly the arbiter for all of us on what constitutes "class" and "respect".