Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Beat: Crazy Korean girl WTF?!

she was definitely abused at some point
Old 08-26-2007, 09:16 PM

[x] Relax baby, I'm just taking a piss
Old 08-26-2007, 09:54 PM

Let's see she is wearing a army uniform and is like 9 years old. WTF.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:04 PM

yeah unless you are interested in being an unpaid sex therapist for a crazy chick in your spare time i would say AVOID
Old 08-26-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
[x] Give her like 10-15 mg Valium.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol
Old 08-26-2007, 10:22 PM

I'd bet my bankroll on sexual abuse.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:05 PM

I dont fancy oriental girls.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and my girlfriend are taking this mutually arranged "time apart" thing at the moment, which is ok with me cos it means everything's fair game and I can do whatever I want.

So this afternoon I hook up with this Korean girl who I've been into for a while. Thread is worthless without pics, so here's one from facebook:

Spare me comments on the pic, I don't give a [censored] about how anyone rates her - I like girls like this. Provided they're Asian, sorta cute, and not ridiculously obese I'm generally into them.

Anyway, we end up in my bed this afternoon, then things start getting really weird. We get down to business and all of a sudden she's screaming "don't touch my [censored] breasts". So I'm thinking "err, ok", this was followed by "don't touch my legs"; "get your hands off of my [censored] ass"; and "keep your hands away from my hair - what the [censored] - you think you can just mess it up like that?!" (for the record, I wasn't doing anything bizarre/perverted/painful whatever - just what any normal person might be touching during teh sexytime).

Then at some point I kinda touch her thigh just to steady her, and she pushes herself off me, yells "leave me the [censored] alone - you think I'm just something you can TOUCH as much as you want?" (this part amused my housemates), throws on her clothes and runs off screaming down the road.

What
The
[censored]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'm left kinda bewildered so fire up (and lose) a couple of sit n gos and work my way through the best part of a bottle of Absolut. But I ask you - what the hell happened here? Seriously, seriously WTF stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god dude, I've been there! Trust me my friend, you didn't do anything wrong. I dated a Korean girl for a year and this was exactly how she was when first "got down". It was crazy, she was the biggest dick tease. She also tried to come off like she was this good christian girl. We were in the middle of having sex for the first time when she told me to get off her. She actually started crying for a little bit. Then she would enjoy it again. Then she would freak out and feel guilty about it! I kept thinking to myself, "this chick is so [censored] in the head". My friend who dated her warned me about her.

Dude, when I read this I damn near pissed in my pants. This was just like the situation I was in. I was just having dinner with a friend of mine who is Korean and who knows my now ex-girlfried. He told me that Korean girls in general are crazy. Part of it is their strict upbringing especially with the daughters. Plus their radical christian views. You think there are "Muslim Radicals"? Well her and some of her family are "Christian RAdicals"! Dude, I can write a book about this.

My advice to you is to drop kick this girl to the curb. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. She is not mentally stable and it will only get worse in a relationship. If its about the "skins", its not worth it either because she will show up at your door (trust me) and follow you home from the gym, etc. ITS NOT WORTH IT! TRUST ME!
Old 08-26-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah unless you are interested in being an unpaid sex therapist for a crazy chick in your spare time i would say AVOID

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

that's what you're in for if you decide to try and stay her friend...... and it's not like she'll be appreciative all the time either........... it's like you'll get tons of abuse, it'll really stress you out, who knows what she'll say to her friends, who knows if you are actually capable of helping her

avoid

unless of course you're a big time masochist....... then go for it by all means
Old 08-27-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's see she is wearing a army uniform and is like 9 years old. WTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

23, actually. I dunno what's with the army uniform - I've never actually seen her wear the thing.

And for my own sanity I'm going to take the NT/Keikiwai avoidance route with this one.