Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: You have a small-mid pair in position vs a 5x BB raise and more than 1 caller. You?
Call 20 25.97%
Fold 57 74.03%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2007, 08:10 AM

Default Re: Sex in public restrooms

I've done this plenty of times.

[ QUOTE ]
ski,

OK, I guess I should have also excluded guys dating Thai whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. none, then.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:16 AM

The closest I've gotten was getting an HJ on the dance floor, but I've never banged anyone in the bathroom. But recently, at a company happy hour, a random couple was [censored] in the bathroom. The next day, my a-hole friend spread around the office that it was me. Thanks buddy.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:38 AM

El,

Does oral sex not count?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:48 AM

I know a girl who told me about doing it, she also stated that ''everybody has banged in there'' as if I was a loser for not having done it.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:58 AM

I'm pretty sure AEKDBet did this in the bathroom at a trashy Florida panhandle bar on our recent beach trip last week. He could have just been [censored] with us tho.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:03 AM

Did it on three different occasions back in the 80s. All were in the ladies room of a NYC bar or restaurant. Once was with 2 girls. Good times.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:35 AM

no pics,, thread does not deliver
Old 08-14-2007, 09:40 AM

I've had lots of sex in public places, especially in college. Every classroom, library study room, and corner office was blessed.

Also, one time Junior year we went to this bar where a band was playing. My friend started dancing with this local (non-college girl, which in Worcester usually means "hey when is the baby due!" is the standard greeting, but these girls were surprisingly hot. Now, hot and not pregnant in Worcester usually means they are 16. Miraculously, these girls were 18. So anyway, I start dancing with this girl and she is grinding on me and then she grabs my hand and sticks it down the back of her pants, so I'm feeling on her ass. THen she pushes my hand further, and I start fingering her from behind. After a couple minutes, she undoes her pants a little and starts helping from the front and finishes herself off. Then she turns to me and puts her hand down my pants, after a couple minutes dropping down and giving it a few sucks. Her friend notices what she is doing and is like "WTF" and grabs her. THey argue a bit and then we decide to bring them outside. We walk to their car and my girl sits in the driver's seat, while her friend sits in the passenger seat. The friend is saying they need to go, but my friend is trying to convince them to stay. While all this is going on, I'm standing next to the car, driver's side door open, and she's continuing the [censored]. Her friend finally sees this and again with the "OMG WTF", my friend is just staring. So her friend goes, "Fine, you want to suck his dick, I'll just sit here and watch." So the girl then finished blowing me for 5 minutes while her friend just sat there watching. All this, while standing next to a parked car on the street, like 20 feet from the bouncers and people waiting for cabs. When I finish I make certain to make eye contact with the friend who is about to explode. The end.

Back to the OP, as for bathrooms, I did it in a single bathroom with a lock at a gym and a couple other places, but never in a group bathroom so I'm not sure if that counts.

Last story. I was heading somewhere with my girlfriend and we stop at a Burger King so I can grab a sandwich and she can use the bathroom. As she walks out I say "You know I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom." She just gives me a look and we continue on with the day. Later that day she is acting bitchy and we get in a fight and she says "and wtf about you telling me you had sex with some [censored] in a burger king. [censored] pissing me off."

lol.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:43 AM

My college girlfriend and I were at one of those restaurants on the top floor of an office building and snuck down to a bathroom on a lower floor. So there was nobody around, it was clean, there was a couch (women's bathroom, nice building), etc. Don't think I could do it in a busy bar bathroom.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:44 AM

wait a second, I change my vote from I've heard about it to I've done it. My bad.