[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-09-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: SPB is a Prick?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qft
Old 08-09-2007, 07:05 PM

Ive always enjoyed BMWGuys posts. He always has a pricky attitude but it is funny. I have never had a problem with SPB but lately he has gone to extreame lengths to mess with me. I am no ninja bumper. At first it might have been funny but its getting really old. Everytime I post something I gotta see him writing some crap under me that has nothing to do with the thread.

If you really believe that I am a ninja bumper then just pm a mod. Let them look into it. No reason to harass me nonstop. I realy am no ninja bumper. I hate that as much as the next person.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive always enjoyed BMWGuys posts. He always has a pricky attitude but it is funny. I have never had a problem with SPB but lately he has gone to extreame lengths to mess with me. I am no ninja bumper. At first it might have been funny but its getting really old. Everytime I post something I gotta see him writing some crap under me that has nothing to do with the thread.

If you really believe that I am a ninja bumper then just pm a mod. Let them look into it. No reason to harass me nonstop. I realy am no ninja bumper. I hate that as much as the next person.

[/ QUOTE ]

i notified my post in thread but no one did anything
Old 08-09-2007, 07:09 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SPB

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-09-2007, 07:09 PM

Maybe because I did nothing wrong dude. WTF
Old 08-09-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you maybe explain why SPB's screenshot shows you to be the ninjabumper?

It's possible for it to mistakenly look like someone is a ninjabumper, because when the thread is bumped and then deleted, where it says "Last Post by," 2p2 displays the last legit poster's name, along with the time that the thread was ninjabumped. So it would look like the legit poster is a ninjabumper. There was an ATF thread a while ago where it looked like Nath had ninjabumped a thread, but it was just that he had made the last legitimate post in the thread.

But in this case, the last legit post (last post before it was bumped) was by double a tom. in fact, mike crooks didn't make any posts in that f oot thread.

So, unless I'm mistaken about some 2p2 minutia, there are two possibilities:
1. mike crooks is a ninjabumper
2. spb photoshopped that pic
occam's razor says number 1.

so what say you to the crime of ninjabumping, mike crooks?

gw/ adanthar: there's a ninjabumping = ban policy, right?
Old 08-09-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you maybe explain why SPB's screenshot shows you to be the ninjabumper?

It's possible for it to mistakenly look like someone is a ninjabumper, because when the thread is bumped and then deleted, where it says "Last Post by," 2p2 displays the last legit poster's name, along with the time that the thread was ninjabumped. So it would look like the legit poster is a ninjabumper. There was an ATF thread a while ago where it looked like Nath had ninjabumped a thread, but it was just that he had made the last legitimate post in the thread.

But in this case, the last legit post (last post before it was bumped) was by double a tom. in fact, mike crooks didn't make any posts in that f oot thread.

So, unless I'm mistaken about some 2p2 minutia, there are two possibilities:
1. mike crooks is a ninjabumper
2. spb photoshopped that pic
occam's razor says number 1.

so what say you to the crime of ninjabumping, mike crooks?

gw/ adanthar: there's a ninjabumping = ban policy, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

and also, the post after, i said somethign like "haha caught you ninjabumper", just so he doesnt repost and save himself. so clearly the thread was ninjabumped, because you can look at teh time of that and the time that i posted right after.

so it was obv ninjabumped, and i obv saw who it was. and as of then, i barely knew who mikecrooks was so i dont see why i would randomly photoshop his name instead of the real ninjabumper. and also look at his posts in my thread he gets all angry like "[censored] spb he [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]"

i still have the full screenshot with the rest of the posts and that thread was real old, i dont see how he could accidently bump it. if he did, he would have said that in his defense, but too late now.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:28 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

nvm law of parsimony blah blah meow chow i googled it
Old 08-09-2007, 07:29 PM

also, if you look at the time of the post and the time i posted my thread titled 'f mikecrooks' with the screenshot, i dont think there would be enough time in between for to edit it.