Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: BARRY SUCKS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey lionel, how's jason schmidt treating ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored], Ned Colletti must be a [censored] sleeper agent . . . how sick bad was the Scott Proctor trade?

HOW DO THESE RETARDS GET TO RUN MLB FRANCHISES KLDFJKLSJF:LKAFD

[/ QUOTE ]

qft. here's my indepth analysis of the proctor trade:
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The Dodgers need to acknowledge their gigantic mistake of Nomar Garciaparra, cut him or make him a glorified utility infielder, bring up LaRoche, and make the playoffs. That really could be a two-win margin right there that costs them millions.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft. if only they had a 3B with a .293 EQA.... what they just traded him? awesome. thanks ned colletti.

alternative joke answer: i'll have you know that nomar is leading the league in BA with RISP. zomg clutchier than eckstein.

hey we have a young reliever in aaa who has a 2.09 era and 75 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings... should we bring him up or should we stick with rudy seanez and brett tomko? yeah good decision ned.

zomgwftfsdakljsdfajkldfsj;zomgz

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] [censored] whore fuckslut mustache cockknocker cumhole [censored] you ned colletti [censored] you in your stupid ear.

seriously though, i respect bonds even though i hate him; and he's the best player of the post wwii era. however that doesn't kill my desire to boo him when he fields a routine fly ball and chant that he sucks and to FIGHT anyone who disagrees.

(btw criticizing the schmidt signing is pocket 5s thinking. ducy?)
Old 08-01-2007, 01:27 PM

I don't understand. I just looked up his stats, Barry doesn't seem to suck. Seems pretty good actually.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(btw criticizing the schmidt signing is pocket 5s thinking. ducy?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I agree - it's totally results-oriented, and I thought the Schmidt signing was one of the best deals of the offseason.

However, even THAT can't really be assigned to Neanderthal Ned - I mean, Schmidt was handed to him on a platter, and he wasn't bidding against anyone else (although maybe you credit him for hiring Stan Conte, I guess) . . .

Everything else though, sketchy - he spent most of April and May with 3/8ths of his best lineup playing in Vegas every day, FFS. I just hope he [censored] over Logan White so the Sox can make him some ridiculous deal like "Vice President/Overlord of Drafts"
Old 08-01-2007, 04:52 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS BARRY SUCKS

And if you disagree, I WILL FIGHT YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your opinion is both thoughtful and original.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:26 PM

lol at the sheep eating the crap media spoon feeds us about Barry because he doesn't pander to their agenda. lol if you don't think MLB condoned and promoted the widespread usage of PEDs as recently as several years ago. lol if you don't think most professional sports leagues have widespread usage of PED's still - heck take a peek look at your local highschool gym even. lol at people not looking at the studies proving that steroids actually help pitchers more than batters - and that fact that more pitchers have been caught doping since - and most of the batters caught have been the speedy single slapping types. lol at counting records not adjusting for park, league, quality of competition context. lol at steriods being anywhere near to as bad as something like Sammy using a freaking corked bat. lol at me arguing about barry on the interwebs. ISSCKM.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:06 PM

studies have shown that a corked bat's effect is incredibly minor if it exists at all and may actually be a detriment
Old 08-01-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. I just looked up his stats, Barry doesn't seem to suck. Seems pretty good actually.

[/ QUOTE ]
i like barry. he doesnt give a [censored] about the media or what anyone else thinks, which i commend him for.

drizzle, you can go to hell though. GO SOX
Old 08-01-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at the sheep eating the crap media spoon feeds us about Barry because he doesn't pander to their agenda. lol if you don't think MLB condoned and promoted the widespread usage of PEDs as recently as several years ago. lol if you don't think most professional sports leagues have widespread usage of PED's still - heck take a peek look at your local highschool gym even. lol at people not looking at the studies proving that steroids actually help pitchers more than batters - and that fact that more pitchers have been caught doping since - and most of the batters caught have been the speedy single slapping types. lol at counting records not adjusting for park, league, quality of competition context. lol at steriods being anywhere near to as bad as something like Sammy using a freaking corked bat. lol at me arguing about barry on the interwebs. ISSCKM.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the stuff Barry spoon fed to the grand jury?

Steroids have been banned from baseball since 1991. The fact that baseball looked the other way doesn't mean it's not cheating. The fact that other players used steroids does not absolve Barry. The fact that Barry is a colossal prick does not mean the media is out to get him (though it does make him a lot easier to hate).

Steroids are worse than corking and it's not close. And both are cheating.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:17 PM

Barry does not suck you are wrong
Old 08-01-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SO YOU'RE SAYIN YOU WANNA FIGHT?