Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Like Brian Townsend

I played 32/27, cos i thought 23/19 was just so lame. It actually helped alot. I was contesting the maniacs, shoving Q high vs 50BB shortstack who donkbetted me every fking time and he called with a lower Q and won. Shoving my combo draw in RR pot at the turn and win from his Ace high, overplaying AK and a [censored] of other hands in RR pot. And basicly reraising a [censored] preflop.

2k hands my AF was about 7, and i found out that most of the time, they dont have a damn..
Old 08-01-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I played 32/27, cos i thought 23/19 was just so lame. It actually helped alot. I was contesting the maniacs, shoving Q high vs 50BB shortstack who donkbetted me every fking time and he called with a lower Q and won. Shoving my combo draw in RR pot at the turn and win from his Ace high, overplaying AK and a [censored] of other hands in RR pot. And basicly reraising a [censored] preflop.

2k hands my AF was about 7, and i found out that most of the time, they dont have a damn..

[/ QUOTE ]

you've never heard of aejones?
Old 08-01-2007, 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah he actually inspired me, it was funny, because some nits were even leaving my table. One guy left all my tables, then he accidently sit down again 5 min later, when he saw me he immidiatly left again lol. I must have done something right.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:58 AM

8. Make video and updownload it to the intraweb, posting link in 2p2.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:13 AM

tighten up bro
Old 08-01-2007, 07:20 AM

These Quizno Sandwiches look delicious, we only got crappy Subway in Germany [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2007, 07:43 AM

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Old 08-01-2007, 08:21 AM

Was actually a good read, start a blog and I might even read it, good luck on achieving major balla status
Old 08-01-2007, 08:29 AM

Great mission, please update here, I'll enjoy following how you get on.

Oh the dice idea is rubbish mate. Whos gonna CB into you if your only every PFR'ing. There you go I saved you $2 already.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah he actually inspired me, it was funny, because some nits were even leaving my table. One guy left all my tables, then he accidently sit down again 5 min later, when he saw me he immidiatly left again lol. I must have done something right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good but whats so lame about 23/19? Its probably more optimum than 32/27? Less fun mind [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So what stats does aejones run at?