Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Points vs. PokerStars Points

I would do that at any other site but full tilt. I won't even finish tourneys for friends that need to leave on full tilt anymore from fear of them finding some reason to lock an account.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have seen some RB sites say strange things about getting RB on SNGs at FT, but you definitely do. And as to which site its pretty simple: if you have a RB account at FT, its better than anything else for 99% of people(in terms of $ value) if you don't Stars is far better.

[/ QUOTE ]

For Fullring players that can hit SN easily. Stars is way better. Its way better period if you can hit SN easily.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so say you hit super nova getting to super nova you get like 10-20% rakeback
from what people say stars rakeback =about 32-33% so after you get to that level you make up 5% of what you lost from there on out

and then you go threw the hassle of ebaying items to get your money which if they sell at full value you then make about 33% rake back?

This sounds way way better then full tilts 27% instant cash with a very crappy extra point system on top and iron man medals that can be redeemed for a bonus or tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can make SN easily, you'll keep it for as long as you continue to play on stars, so that should easily make up for the 5%.

Concierge service can be used to purchase basically anything $500 and up. This includes things like rent, school, bills, etc. You could also use it to buy gift cards, for things like grocery stores, malls, Amazon, etc.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have seen some RB sites say strange things about getting RB on SNGs at FT, but you definitely do. And as to which site its pretty simple: if you have a RB account at FT, its better than anything else for 99% of people(in terms of $ value) if you don't Stars is far better.

[/ QUOTE ]

For Fullring players that can hit SN easily. Stars is way better. Its way better period if you can hit SN easily.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so say you hit super nova getting to super nova you get like 10-20% rakeback
from what people say stars rakeback =about 32-33% so after you get to that level you make up 5% of what you lost from there on out

and then you go threw the hassle of ebaying items to get your money which if they sell at full value you then make about 33% rake back?

This sounds way way better then full tilts 27% instant cash with a very crappy extra point system on top and iron man medals that can be redeemed for a bonus or tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can make SN easily, you'll keep it for as long as you continue to play on stars, so that should easily make up for the 5%.

Concierge service can be used to purchase basically anything $500 and up. This includes things like rent, school, bills, etc. You could also use it to buy gift cards, for things like grocery stores, malls, Amazon, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally i dont think super nova on poker stars is better then tilts rakeback + iron man medals + full tilts points

but thats my opinion and its been debated into length massively. Most of the debates where pre iron man medals though
Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 AM

The thing to remember it takes a lot of time and effort to attain and retain supernova status on PS.
It takes no effort to get and keep RB.

To answer the question earlier you get good RB for SnG's at FTP. I play them there myself. I play the heads up's and get 27% of the juice back for every one I play.