Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Professional Poker Delivery

I would also endorse them. Unlike the original poster, I actually had a problem with a delivery delay on some videos I ordered last winter. The guys at professional poker (somehow) tracked down my order after I called them and determined it had been shipped but delayed by a major snowstorm that hit the midwest. The videos showed up about a week later than expected and, even in a situation where the delay was obviously not their fault, they were courteous and helpful. I'd use them again in a second (and, in fact, have)
C
Old 07-29-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ship it , just bought the book from PP , is there anyway i can track my order ???

[/ QUOTE ]

They should email you a tracking number as well as a link to UPS. Just copy and paste the number they send you and see where its at.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry ! I screwed up and did what you told me to do!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We should get it right this time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly the OP owned up to his mistake, which is so rare in today's day an age. Props to the OP for owning it! Mike, there was no reason to apologize, but it does lend to your "professionalism". I could not be more happy about the service I received from Mike this week. Order 2 books online after his hours of business ended for the day. Realized I wanted another book, called and left him a message on the phone # provided on his site, asking him if he could add it in to the original purchase. He called me the next morning and threw it in with the other two. Ridiculously PROFESSIONAL! Probably will never buy a book on poker from anywhere else again! After hearing about the purchase and the fact that it was on my table, before it was on the shelves at Barnes and Noble, my wife said, "Where was he when I wanted all the Harry Potters?!?!"

Without a doubt a complete CLASS ACT, extremely prompt, courteous and customer service minded!

I have always thought that in the retail world, offering what others can't or won't with repoire will result in word of mouth advertising that will far exceed paid advertising!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:27 PM

ship it, ordered both PNL and the sit and go book on the 27th from professional poker after amazon screwed up my pre-order and I canceled and got them today, thanks.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:41 PM

Hey guys, been lurking in the forum for a while and just wanted to say thanks to Mike @ Professional Poker. If you're still trying to get a copy of PNL I highly suggest going through him. I ordered on Friday morning and just got my book, and I live all the way in Florida. Thanks Mike, and I look forward to joining in some conversation about the book as I read through it.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:51 PM

I just bought SNG strategy this morning and hope to have it in a few days (I'm a 45 minute flight west of Vegas [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])...then I can jump on the Professional Poker bandwagon..
Old 07-30-2007, 02:52 PM

I ordered mine late Friday evening so maybe mine will show up tomorrow! Awesome!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ordered mine late Friday evening so maybe mine will show up tomorrow! Awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

i ordered mine friday evening 2 but i think its coming either wed or thur ...
Old 07-30-2007, 03:00 PM

Just got my conformation number (damn that was fast)...was so excited to see that it was being shipped that I folded rolled up Kings without even noticing until after I folded in stud today...doh!
Old 07-30-2007, 04:14 PM

Christmas in July!!!
I ordered my copy on Friday and got it today (Mon) AND my Epasspote card came today!