Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Am I just incredibly unlucky?

Ummm never fold sets, even if villain was going super mental PF I still happily go AI with my set on the flop.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:36 AM

whats with the links????????????
Old 07-23-2007, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u think even at this limit that someone is going to 4 bet this flop with 1 pair or 2 pair??? errrrrrrr NO.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah, low limit nl donkeys never make big stupid raises and errors with less than top set ...

Are you kidding me man? Have you ever played in these games? If you ever fold the 2nd nuts 100BB deep on the flop you should quit poker and hit yourself in the head with a brick.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:30 AM

LOL @ paulnic's "advice"
Old 07-23-2007, 09:34 AM

i wish people would start READING what i have posted. i never said i would fold on this occasion but when i raise someone reraises i reraise and then i get reraised again i know i am not facing top pair i dont care what u say this is a sign of a big hand OR a big draw as i said. i NEVER said this is def top set i said it could be a big draw or bottom set just that it would be very rarely 1 pair \2pair etc... so why not read through my post u stupid [censored] before going off on 1!!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:36 AM

bbv. this thread is lol.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:36 AM

you trapped him
Old 07-23-2007, 09:39 AM

Ok anyone with 1\2 poker brain tell me what is wrong with this analysis???

after his 3 bet u have to be thinking he has a huge hand here though imo. its very hard to put him on KK but u have to be looking at str8 flush draw or at least bottom set. i dont see him 3 betting here with an overpair or 2 pair. set against set is always an unfortunate situation for 1 player but i dont see u ever folding middle set here against 1 opponent who didnt raise pre UL.

so i say u are going to be against a big hand which is true. i say i wouldnt fold here as usually villain would raise preflop with the only hand that is beating. so it is a call however u are going to be against a big hand or draw most of the time...

all of u donks who "lol at this advice" are just sheep who probably havent even read my post and are just going along with the crowd. if u think that will make u a better player then fair enough.

i challenge any of u to find fault in my analysis
Old 07-23-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok anyone with 1\2 poker brain tell me what is wrong with this analysis???

after his 3 bet u have to be thinking he has a huge hand here though imo. its very hard to put him on KK but u have to be looking at str8 flush draw or at least bottom set. i dont see him 3 betting here with an overpair or 2 pair. set against set is always an unfortunate situation for 1 player but i dont see u ever folding middle set here against 1 opponent who didnt raise pre UL.

so i say u are going to be against a big hand which is true. i say i wouldnt fold here as usually villain would raise preflop with the only hand that is beating. so it is a call however u are going to be against a big hand or draw most of the time...

all of u donks who "lol at this advice" are just sheep who probably havent even read my post and are just going along with the crowd. if u think that will make u a better player then fair enough.

i challenge any of u to HU4ROLZ!!!11ONE!1

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, but seriously, relax. don't take it personally Folding a set her is bad, you didn't say fold a set, but generally people are (rightfully) balking at the idea that there is really any set of circumstances where you could fold this hand given the action/board so far.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

FYP, but seriously, relax. don't take it personally Folding a set her is bad, you didn't say fold a set, but generally people are (rightfully) balking at the idea that there is really any set of circumstances where you could fold this hand given the action/board so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree totally, all i said was he had to have something big given the betting... ty at least it looks like u actually read what i wrote [/anger]