Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Can most women be bought? NSFW

[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys serious? I can`t speak for women in general but i gotta tell you that most women i know including myself would have sex with a "reasonably good looking, disease-free hygenic guy in the same age group" (okay, half decent manners and the ability to form sentences consisting of more than three words would help)for the asking, IF they could find such specimen.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of these qualities are uncommon. A parlay of all of them shouldn't be that hard to hit. I therefore deem it likely your definitions of words like 'reasonably' and 'half-decent' are a tad unrealistic.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys serious? I can`t speak for women in general but i gotta tell you that most women i know including myself would have sex with a "reasonably good looking, disease-free hygenic guy in the same age group" (okay, half decent manners and the ability to form sentences consisting of more than three words would help)for the asking, IF they could find such specimen.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of these qualities are uncommon. A parlay of all of them shouldn't be that hard to hit. I therefore deem it likely your definitions of words like 'reasonably' and 'half-decent' are a tad unrealistic.

[/ QUOTE ] Cardo you forgot the final leg of the parlay, the guy that has all of these qualities actually has to be interested in her. since she sounds a little on the bitter side, this *might* not be all that likely.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:44 PM

lol at you guys assuming the chick is just bitter or fat or after a model or something.

no, seriously, look around at some of the boring, totally average-looking chumps that get laid all the time just by ironing their shirt, buying some drinks and not drooling on themselves, cut out your misanthropic BS and go find someone to have an abortion with.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at you guys assuming the chick is just bitter or fat or after a model or something.

no, seriously, look around at some of the boring, totally average-looking chumps that get laid all the time just by ironing their shirt, buying some drinks and not drooling on themselves, cut out your misanthropic BS and go find someone to have an abortion with.

[/ QUOTE ]

girls get all weird after they have abortions
Old 07-16-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For any amount of money its easily past 90%.

I guess you have to factor in hyper christians who are waiting for marriage or the like. Money might persuade them otherwise anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no Christians in moneyholes.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:05 PM

Com'on NT although some of these guys are a little bitter themselves it sounds like this girl doesn't really know what she wants or has ridiculously high standards. Let's break it down:

1. reasonably good looking - Who knows what this means? Brad Pitt or George Costanza? Odds are she is looking more towards the Brad Pitt end of the scale.

2. disease-free - Ok, that's like over 50% of guys easy

3. hygenic guy - A little lower percentage, but still unless she is trying to pick up guys in a homeless shelters there are more than a few

4. same age group - Well that's everyone around her age

5. half decent manners - Another one where we have no idea what this means. Could be Prince Charming, could be Gus who drives the bus

6. ability to form sentences consisting of more than three words - Something else that is way over 50%

Based on her qualifications and her assertion that she can't find anybody like this I'd have to assume that she has much higher standards then she wants to admit. Or she just isn't able to be honest enough with herself to tell us want she really wants.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

no, seriously, look around at some of the boring, totally average-looking chumps that get laid all the time just by ironing their shirt, buying some drinks and not drooling on themselves, cut out your misanthropic BS and go find [b]some game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-16-2007, 01:29 PM

I feel like dudes that blanket-respond to any issue involving girls with a throwaway line about 'game' likely have the least game of anyone. Like, so little game that they don't even really understand what 'game' is, and figure that since they don't have it, it must be like a cure-all superpower.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For any amount of money its easily past 90%.

I guess you have to factor in hyper christians who are waiting for marriage or the like. Money might persuade them otherwise anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no Christians in moneyholes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Solid gold.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you get all high and mighty you might want to take a look at this map. The NYC greater metropolitan area has the highest concentration of single women in the country.