Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: \"I would pay $____ to sleep with her\" (NSFW)

[ QUOTE ]

$1500

Or if I'm on E, probably as much cash as I can get a hold of.

[/ QUOTE ]

daaaaaayum
Old 07-12-2007, 05:38 PM

i also find myself more interested in what it would take to knock a girl up rather than what it would take to screw her. i don't really have any interest in sexing a chick for money, but i would totally pay to have some fine ass smart bitches pop out my babies.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i also find myself more interested in what it would take to knock a girl up rather than what it would take to screw her. i don't really have any interest in sexing a chick for money, but i would totally pay to have some fine ass smart bitches pop out my babies.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange post on a number of levels. Are you starting early today in ensuring you have a solid hangover tomorrow?
Old 07-12-2007, 05:45 PM

Instead of the standard 1-10 scale, my college friends and I would used to rate a girl depending on how many beers it would take for us to bang them. For instance, "Jesus Christ, I'd have to drink about 15 for that chick."
Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange post on a number of levels. Are you starting early today in ensuring you have a solid hangover tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree %100. I'm glad I am not the only person who just squinted their eyes and tilted their head as they read this.

NT...If you are gently saying that you have a thing for preggo chics...that I TOTALLY understand. I have suffered (not) through this fetish for some time now. Funny thing is, I don't care for fat chics, just ones with a bun in the oven!

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying you never look at a chick like halle berry and think, "i wonder what it would look like if she had my drunken irish love child"?

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of the standard 1-10 scale, my college friends and I would used to rate a girl depending on how many beers it would take for us to bang them. For instance, "Jesus Christ, I'd have to drink about 15 for that chick."

[/ QUOTE ]

A variation of this would be to discuss how many beers a really hot chick would need to sleep with me.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying you never look at a chick like halle berry and think, "i wonder what it would look like if she had my drunken irish love child"?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be like a hungry guy fantasizing about turds. Sure, they're a byproduct, and eating is involved, but .... Believe me, the last thing I want to think about when it comes to having sex with some hot girl is having babies. That's a shroom-shriveller.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think I'd pay $600 for the one on the left

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd go 3 drinks tops, and a cab ride home

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.