Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 07:07 AM

Default Re: Legal? 1/2 NL Flashed hole card

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I suggest standing out in the middle of a freeway in LA as being better for the advancement of poker.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Absoultely pointless. You can walk faster than the traffic moves out there. Try the Garden State Pkwy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you're probably right. I stand corrected. The garden state pkwy is the best choice.

As an aside, I'm taking my first trip to lala-land in two weeks. I'll be there five days and plan to hit commerce, hustler and the bike. I'm skipping hollywood park, too many friggin' psychotics there. I plan to play a few tourneys and take notes on how the places are run. In actuality, I could give a rat's a$$ if I play any poker at all, it's the girl I'm going to see that has my real attention :-)

Al
Old 07-07-2007, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Calling the floor here and trying to win the pot on a technicality would be an extremely dirty tactic. If you're going to resort to angle shots and nit behavior, I suggest standing out in the middle of a freeway in LA as being better for the advancement of poker. Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I respectfully but strongly disagree. If the rules don't allow it, then flashing is the angle shot.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Calling the floor here and trying to win the pot on a technicality would be an extremely dirty tactic. If you're going to resort to angle shots and nit behavior, I suggest standing out in the middle of a freeway in LA as being better for the advancement of poker. Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I respectfully but strongly disagree. If the rules don't allow it, then flashing is the angle shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Angle shot != doing something not permitted by the rules. Angle shot = doing something underhanded to take away a pot that doesn't rightfully belong to you.