Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 07:51 AM

Default Re: AHK Bet Pot Script for iPoker

Hi

i dont get it.

What do i do with the text i see on your website. i am completly lost.

I dont see a button with USER SETTINGS at CD POKER.

i want a bet pot script..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Can i get a step by step introduction for dummies?

ty
Old 07-11-2007, 08:47 AM

Default Re: AHK Bet Pot Script for iPoker

Hi major,
Yes of course I will help you.
We are all dummies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The "text" on my website is in fact a script made for Autohotkey, referred to as AHK.
What these AHK-scripts do is automate tasks in Windows and in the case of this script it changes the bet in your iPoker-software if you right click on the table or scroll the mouse wheel.

To get it up and running you simply install Autohotkey, which is required for the script to work. You download Autohotkey at http://www.autohotkey.com/download/A...keyInstall.exe and the installation process is very straight forward.

The next step is to save my script. For it to work you have to make sure the script has the file-extension ahk. I have uploaded the file with a txt-extension so that it can be viewed in the browser, mostly because people might want to read the code before running the script to make sure there isn' t anything suspicious with it. To save the file go to the File menu in your browser and select Save as (or something similiar for your browser). In the file dialog that appears you change the name of the file from "iPokerBetPot.txt" to "iPokerBetPot.ahk" and make sure you change the File Format from Text Document to All Files, otherwise your file will be called "iPokerBetPot.ahk.txt" and it will still be a txt-file.

Now that you're done just double-click the script-file to launch the script and now that you play at your iPoker-site you will hopefully have the new functionality.

Good luck at the tables!

/butcha