Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Micro NL 6-max Session Reviews

[ QUOTE ]
stop bumping it, if people arenīt really interested just let it go or get it stickied.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill dude. Since there are so many posts on this forum I figured I should bump a couple of times so a lot of people got a chance to read it. Whats it to you if I bump the thread a few times? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2007, 12:28 PM

yeah this forum has a lot of traffic. I'd be willing to review two-three sessions of 25NL for some people or just one person, it doesn't really matter to me.

I'm in the respected poster bin for getting my session reviewed. I'd prefer whoever did it didn't play at ultimatebet because I tend to [censored] with tags a fair bit. I should really be taking shots at 100NL right now, just to give ppl an idea of where I am at.

I play 50NL. Prob. don't play enough hands but I have a sick winrate lately (running hot? I dunno...). Well over 75k+ lifetime hands. I worked my roll from $50 to where it is now starting at 5NL.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:35 PM

I'd like to participate in a peer review, but i prefer sweat session much more. I can sweat or be sweated for about an hour for two tables, and then review any and all interesting hands from the session. Sweat can be phone or AIM, i've done both.

I like doing this better because of the real-time aspect it has. Just gives you a better feel for making decisions, imo. I'll send a couple PMs to people in this thread, and anyone who is interested in sweat sessions pls PM me. I play on FT and I have an account on stars as well.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:46 PM

forgot to include my basic info:

I play NL25. I've worked my way up from NL5 and have about 75K-ish hands total in the micros. Hopefully going to be headed to NL50 soon.

I consider myself a proven winner in these games, although i still make lots of mistakes so my actual winrate is somewhat lower than i like (i'm not beating the game for 15ptbb/100, although i wish i was).

I play on FTP and occassionally on stars, and can sweat on just about any site. Again, PM me if interested in sweat sessions.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:47 PM

you guys could use Ventrilo for your sweat sessions as long as each of you has a microphone. Its way clearer than the phone and way more convenient than typing everything while playing.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to participate in a peer review, but i prefer sweat session much more. I can sweat or be sweated for about an hour for two tables, and then review any and all interesting hands from the session. Sweat can be phone or AIM, i've done both.

I like doing this better because of the real-time aspect it has. Just gives you a better feel for making decisions, imo. I'll send a couple PMs to people in this thread, and anyone who is interested in sweat sessions pls PM me. I play on FT and I have an account on stars as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweat sessions sounds like a great idea aswell. While some people might not be comfortable with talking to a stranger over the phone there is always the keyboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Im not sure what its like to talk overseas with ventrilo/skype etc though.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:00 PM

its basically like sitting and talking to someone face to face, the quality is really really good.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its basically like sitting and talking to someone face to face, the quality is really really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive used ventrilo quite a bit and unless the server is balls youre good to go. When the distance is great, like Europe-US, do you know if that has a major inpact on the quality of the chat?
Old 06-24-2007, 01:54 PM

it shouldn't since its all digital. You can actually run the server on your own computer, it takes like zero resources and is a breeze to set up.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:27 PM

I am interested in doing something like this.