Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Atlantic City Trip Report(Fathers Day)

One more thing in above hand

K5 suited with NO DIAMOND draw > AA(with all pre flops and flop coming straight draw(5 would give me the nut straight)..Pushing pushing pushing...Flat called by this dumb bitch ...River comes the 6 im like jesus potential straight draw...Yea like I [censored] had to stand up cus she pushed all in(should have read danger and I did)...I literally stood up looked at the board called out her straight studied her and still made the [censored] call...I had the read and could have laid it down but didn't ugh(DISCIPLINE needed to follow my PERFECT reads) She flips it up and im like jesus are you kidding...

I forgot to mention as soon as the 6 came on the river she went all in and i started talking to her to get a tell off her...I asked if she had the straight and she goes yea i got the 5...Is this wrong to tell exactly the card she had in her hand ? Now that I think of it wouldn't this be a huge no no and subject to floor action ?
Old 06-27-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I asked if she had the straight and she goes yea i got the 5...Is this wrong to tell exactly the card she had in her hand ? Now that I think of it wouldn't this be a huge no no and subject to floor action ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose it might be a time penalty in a tournament, but I can't imagine this being problem in a cash game heads-up. So quit whining. Also, I don't think you understand what the "nut straight" means. A wheel made with AA can never be the nut straight.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I asked if she had the straight and she goes yea i got the 5...Is this wrong to tell exactly the card she had in her hand ? Now that I think of it wouldn't this be a huge no no and subject to floor action ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose it might be a time penalty in a tournament, but I can't imagine this being problem in a cash game heads-up. So quit whining. Also, I don't think you understand what the "nut straight" means. A wheel made with AA can never be the nut straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either way I had her jsut wish that 5 would have come instead...I dunno wtf she was thinking just flat calling with complete air...Im not gonna make huge [censored] bluffs just throwing chips in when I know I'm not way ahead