Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which baseline do you use?
Joe's Secret Formula 4 57.14%
Worst Starter 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Re: Another Questionable Lock by NT!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice job finding a bunch of posts from over a year ago dude, before any of the current rules existed

[/ QUOTE ]

So you admit you started many stupid threads too, but just at the time that was OK in OOT? Which means the current rules were put in place to keep posters like yourself in check? Which basically means that the fox is guarding the henhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

you may not have heard, bluffthis, since you are pretty much a shrieking, obstinate moron who has been trotting out the same tired shtick since day 1, but some posters do change and adapt to the forums they post in
Old 06-15-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice job finding a bunch of posts from over a year ago dude, before any of the current rules existed

[/ QUOTE ]

So you admit you started many stupid threads too, but just at the time that was OK in OOT? Which means the current rules were put in place to keep posters like yourself in check? Which basically means that the fox is guarding the henhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 06-15-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet, this is turning into a Politics forum thread.

I think s"u"igin is right, let's stop with the bickering and focus on NT! and Dynasty duking it out. It's like you're tossing a pigeon into a cockfight.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:44 AM

i will be happy to ignore bluffthis for the rest of this thread, i have pretty much said my piece to him
Old 06-15-2007, 01:45 AM

NT,

Nice selective list. And 3 of those guys might make dumb posts here in ATF, OOT or other such forums, but have made legit contributions in others.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you may not have heard, bluffthis, since you are pretty much a shrieking, obstinate moron who has been trotting out the same tired shtick since day 1, but some posters do change and adapt to the forums they post in

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they do. But that doesn't change the fact that it is only the rules that keeps many of them, including you, from making stupid posts.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:47 AM

indeed, enough with the nonsense, let's get on to the main event, especially since there won't be an admin to lock the thread this time...
Old 06-15-2007, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
especially since there won't be an admin to lock the thread this time...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right. I'm sure Mat will find this thread very helpful and informative and let it keep running if those 2 mods and the rest of us do continue like this.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bluffthis,

i will add you to the list of people that i am glad to have opposed to my moderation:

william
sniper
goodsamaritan
bluffthis
PITTM
holybull
bwana devil
phill s
troll_inc

...it's like a laundry list of the worst posters on 2p2

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate to derail after pleading HuffPAINT not to derail, but this is actually a pretty good example of you taking things personally too often.

IMO goodsam is/was a positive contributor, bwana devil is at the very least a better than average poster, Phill_S or whatever is a good poster who may have taken issue with you in the past. Point is I don't want these guys to be completely driven from the forum because they add value (note: I don't remember Sniper or HotSIS ever posting in that forum and Troll_Inc seems to be a smart but super-weird dude who doesn't post there either). External criticisms are of less concern to me than those of posters who contribute value but then decide it's not worth their hassle anymore.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:52 AM

^^i meant he won't be able to lock it anytime soon as no one is really around...