Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: I saw the sopranos finale

[ QUOTE ]
If he doesn't post that then he is full of shiat.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been keeping up with the other thread. that's why i asked for a link to a lie.

until sam is shown to be a liar, right now it loooks like nothing but sour grapes from pirate.

re: your above statement;

not neccessarily. there could be many reasons for him to not prove himself as the author of the topix post.

i'll tell you this tho, if sam has been doing this to take the opposite side, then he is brilliant. i'd be a $260 victim alone.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:47 PM

Granny if he did that then a bunch of us will be victims. Then we might need his IP to find out if he lives in the US. Then we can take care of business if you know what I mean. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Brendan
Old 06-07-2007, 11:54 PM

I'm not sure he has much to gain by "manipulating" the market. $50 max bets on Bodog? I would hope he has better things to do with his time.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:17 AM

thing I said the same thing about the guy who lied about Snakes on another forum saying he saw it and then he gave us bullshiat answers for Bodog's prop bets. No reason to lie but he did.

-Brendan
Old 06-08-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny if he did that then a bunch of us will be victims. Then we might need his IP to find out if he lives in the US. Then we can take care of business if you know what I mean. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

ohh, i'll CERTAINLY provide his IP if this goes south.

re: the max bet, if you have 6 or 7 accts/friends and are getting +good money, it certainly makes a false spoiler worth it.

hopefully bodog would be looking to see if anyone was taking the opposite of the masses, and if it were same cluster of bettors, would have killed the action.

either that, or sam = bodog = trying to make up for those juicy overlays from past 2 years.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2007, 01:36 PM

I read from one source online and heard from another personally that it is a much greater prob that Phil dies instead of Tony...so hopefully you guys will at least win that bet.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I read from one source online and heard from another personally that it is a much greater prob that Phil dies instead of Tony...so hopefully you guys will at least win that bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

as i stated earlier, i only bet on phil dying and tony living. i took only 3 props of the 5, so my exposure is less than most people.

i hope you are right. i'm semi-wishing the details are all bollshit, but the outcome is tony alive, phil dead. that will be more enjoyable to me than knowing all the details.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:14 PM

Granny the op needs to be banned asap. He is offering to escrow bets that he is for real at 10 to 1 odds and kyleb is holding the money on stars. Well that is a lie. Kyleb told me it isn't his stars account. Op is full of shiat. I am on my blackberry at work but sam needs to be banned now.

-Brendan
Old 06-08-2007, 07:00 PM

Granny, do you know the mod Kyle's Poker Stars name?

Here's why:

Old 06-08-2007, 07:45 PM

Pirate I confirmed with kyle it isn't him.