Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt makes mistake, admits it, forces me to pay for it

It shouldnt have to come to this. Only when they see their reputation and obvious abuse is being seen by thousands of posters here they do something about it? Sad.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:01 PM

why doesn't FT just try a little harder to send people's cash-outs in the way they requested.

They don't seem to have nearly this many cashout snafu's at Stars (or else I'm sure we would be reading about more of them).

shouldn't be so hard for support to pay a bit more attention and not make so many screw-ups in the first place.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

why doesn't FT just try a little harder to send people's cash-outs in the way they requested.

[/ QUOTE ]

or how about, why doesn't FT just try a little harder to suck less in every possible arena. it wouldn't take much effort.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:32 PM

Any FT reps reading this thread:

Until you guys stop sucking in situations like this, myself (and many others) will be taking our play (and rake) elsewhere. Get your act together.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Until you guys stop sucking in situations like this, myself (and many others) will be taking our play (and rake) elsewhere. Get your act together.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT, was considering moving to FT after finishing Stars May bonus and with the uber suckitude of UB, no chance I do that now.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:19 PM

Hi 2+2,

I'd like to apologize for this particular situation. This was a case where one of our customer service reps did not realize that Steve would be affected by his re-deposit from ePassporte. Full Tilt Poker covers these charges as you guys know, and the agent did not make the connection that Steve would be "charged" for his deposit via his MGR/rakeback.

Unfortunately, our rep was answering Steve under the premise that he wasn't charged anything to deposit from his ePassporte account. As you saw, when one of our Team Leads saw the situation, he took corrective action, and handled the situation properly. We've since addressed the situation with our rep, and have taken steps to insure this doesn't happen again.

Sean
Old 06-04-2007, 06:30 PM

And the explanation as to why the funds were sent to epassporte instead of a check as very specifically requested, including ID and utility bill being sent...??

Is there any kind of direct line to these Team Leads? I've tried dealing with the 'grunts' before and have received [censored] service every time and had to go through several of them before a Team Lead stepped in and corrected things.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:10 PM

Yeah I had the same problem as well, and got 2 stupid 26$ tokens, 1 for each screwed up cashout. What a joke. I also Emailed support back and they wouldn't even transfer the Tokens to anouther player that could make better use of it or give me $$ instead of the tokens. IMO it should be standard procedure to give people with RB $$ instead of tokens - to at least make up for the lost MGR if not for Epassporte fees as well.
GG FTP.

(Thank you FTP Sean for coming on this forum and trying to straigthen some issue out)
Old 06-04-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously, why does anyone play there? I havent seen a single thread that would make me ever want to play on full tilt, and ive seen dozens that make me glad I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]