Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: June\'s \"Beaches & Sunsets\" thread

I thinl we could do posters' choice for our weekend game this weekend. Any requests/suggestions?
Old 06-01-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

if i were Mat, i'd totally do that at random, just to [censored] with people

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah so would I! Does that mean we're immature?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably, but i'm ok with it if you are
Old 06-01-2007, 03:15 PM

Its a beach and a sunset

But Im annoyed because it looks like Im not going out tonight
Old 06-01-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of deer, nailed one on the 2 lane on my way home last night. From what I could tell in the garage light, the van didn't get much damage. Couldn't find the deer. It was either way down in the ditch or ran away. (I did get on the brakes before hitting it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hitting deer sucks!!! Glad there wasn't too much damage. It still amazes me how much damage a deer can do to a car. I haven't hit a deer, yet, but I did nail a cow a few years back and that wasn't fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not a whole lot of fun for the cow either. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the cow lived!

I was heading back from Bowhunting late and it was really dark out. Pretty cloudy with a thunderstorm off to my left in the distance that I was glancing at. Black cow right in the road standing sideways right in front of me. I hit the brakes but am on a gravel road so it's like being on ice. It was pretty funny seeing her eyes get really big the instant before I hit her broadside. Horrible sound and I see feet in the air! I grab a flashlight and when the dust clears I hop out expecting to see a dead cow laying in front of me but she is nowhere to be found. I look at my truck and the brushguard is pushed in and it's leaking radiator fluid but still running. I hightail it home before I am stuck there for good. I call the cops when I get home and do not really hear much until a week later when I see one of them in town and ask him about the cow and he said he had talked to the rancher and she was fine!

The pickup had over $5000 worth of damage, thank goodness for insurance and a real heavy brushguard!
Old 06-01-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's good to see Diebitter has returned to us!

WELCOME BACK [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!!! Welcome Back DB! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2007, 08:43 PM

Hi. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

May was interesting. Bring on June. 30 Sunday. Yikes.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thinl we could do posters' choice for our weekend game this weekend. Any requests/suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone?
Old 06-02-2007, 09:13 AM

I suggested a game to Katy about 2 or 3 weeks ago and she hasn't spoken to me since so I guess it was a bad idea. To be fair (to me) she asked me to come up with something and I'm not good at inventing games. Maybe my idea would be better for OOT.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:16 AM

The DarkForceRising post and pics bring to mind a tourism ad for I think Illinois that's running on the radio here in Ontario. It brags up the fresh water lakes in Illinois like they are something special and a great reason for someone from Ontario (which probably has 10 times as many fresh water lakes as Illinois) to go there. Total waste of advertising dollars. Run it in Nevada or something.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggested a game to Katy about 2 or 3 weeks ago and she hasn't spoken to me since so I guess it was a bad idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally my fault, I apologize. Shortly after I asked you about that Diebittercarter PMed me with his game plan and it turned out he already had one in mind for the weekend. I should have PMed you right away but I thought you would have figure out what had happened, that Carter already chose one to go with.

I apologize. Should have fired off a PM to you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Omg, will you please forgive me?

Let's start fresh.

Post your ideas for this weekend's Game thread. Fyodor's had to do with Cartoon characters that we have crushes on, right Fyodor?

Let's list a few different game suggestions and then all the loungers will help us pick which one sounds best.