Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: JUNE 2007 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
party is not overexaggerated, sorry to tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it really is. at least it is at 1/2nl. i have logged 80k hands at party 1/2nl in the last few months, and i just had a crack at full tilt bcoz i had some money leftover on there and i get rakeback. over the last few days i have been mixing it up between sites and i am srsly considering shifting to FTP as my main site, it really is that soft.

i dont know if you can play party carrotsnake, but fwiw my opinion is that of someone who has played plenty of 1/2nl on both party and FTP very recently, and also never played party before the legislation. i hate to break it to you US ssnl fellas, but you aint got it much harder, if at all. so if you're struggling to win, you need to work on your game.

boy i can wait to see how much [censored] i cop for making this claim.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:41 AM

2nd hand of the month, June isn't missing a second of this action:

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

<u>Hero (SB): $100.00</u>
<font color="black">BB: $62.55</font>
UTG: $116.20
CO: $235.50
<u>BTN: $86.10</u>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (5 Players)
2 folds, BTN calls $1.00, Hero calls $0.50, BB checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($3) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $19.00</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $32.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $99.00</font>, BTN calls all-in for $53.10
Uncalled bet of $13.90 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($173.20) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

<font color="black">River:</font> ($173.20) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $173.20 ($3 Rake)

BTN had 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Eights full of Jacks) and WON (+$84.10)
Hero had Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, King high) and LOST (-$86.10)
Old 06-01-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I import HH's into PT that are already in my database, what happens?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing AFAIK, I've done this before and it just says "reading x amount of files, 0 new hands were imported."

[/ QUOTE ]

Had to doctor a HH cause FTP sucks...just have to change the game # and the time and it will import.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:43 AM

fitnessfreak, I've played FTP/Stars and party, and all three are quite similar especially at 200nl.

Party is indeed softer - no question, but not nearly as much as people claim it to be.

"OMG they go all in with any pair every flop!!! You Luckyz non-USers!!"
Old 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM

STOP RIGHT THERE

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR DUMB STRAIGHT VERSUS BOAT HAND

IT HAPPENS AT LEAST 3 TIMES A SESSION

HOLY GOD

WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE THESE POSTS. BEATS HAPPEN. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU MAKING THE CHEESE THREAD YOUR PERSONAL BLOG OF BAD LUCK. IF YOU GET A COOLER/BAD BEAT, MAKE SURE IT IS SPECTACULAR AND ENTERTAINING, NOT ANOTHER RETARDED SETUP HAND WHERE THE 33% OR WHATEVER HITS. ADSJFHALKJSHDFKLJA
Old 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM

clayton did someone invite you to this thread?
Old 06-01-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
STOP RIGHT THERE

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR DUMB STRAIGHT VERSUS BOAT HAND

IT HAPPENS AT LEAST 3 TIMES A SESSION

HOLY GOD

WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE THESE POSTS. BEATS HAPPEN. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU MAKING THE CHEESE THREAD YOUR PERSONAL BLOG OF BAD LUCK. IF YOU GET A COOLER/BAD BEAT, MAKE SURE IT IS SPECTACULAR AND ENTERTAINING, NOT ANOTHER RETARDED SETUP HAND WHERE THE 33% OR WHATEVER HITS. ADSJFHALKJSHDFKLJA

[/ QUOTE ]

Try putting the tampon in the other way next time..
Old 06-01-2007, 01:47 AM

Fitness, I've watched players play on party for quite a bit now. It is ridiculously easier. The tables consistently ahve a 80/x+ and other ridiculously dumb TAGfish. Yes, it is easier. No I'm not worried about my game, but I think I'd be at least 1 or 2 higher on PT than on FT or stars
Old 06-01-2007, 01:58 AM

OK my last attempt ever. Thoughts on willw9 on FTP?! Biggest spewbag in the league? PA reincarnated? Better than tufat? Runs better than Jamie Gold?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:00 AM

who is takeurcheese?
Closed Thread