Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe that >90% of the regulars here are long term winning players (e.g., >10%roi / >1k
Yes 14 34.15%
No 27 65.85%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: How many of you belive in alien beings

[ QUOTE ]
i was 8 years old not 6 and i know what i saw... its kinda retarded to say it was anything else with the details i have wittnesed

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. How old are you now?

And let's leave out the ad hominems for now. There will be plenty of time for that later.

As for details, there is much, much more that needs to be revealed if you want a serious discussion. You can start by answering my previous questions in this thread.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:53 PM

You really need to have listened more to Scully than Mulder.

Extrodinary claims require more than an 8 year olds memory.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] if u got molested at 8 year old dont u think ud remember that?.....this expierience was like that...no molesting involved lol but it was that shocking.....seeing a ship hover above water and then blinding you with light is not something to be taking lightly.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:02 PM

How many people have been put away by 8 year olds who thought they remembered something that didn't happen? You can believe whatever you want but that don't make it real.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many people have been put away by 8 year olds who thought they remembered something that didn't happen? You can believe whatever you want but that don't make it real.

[/ QUOTE ] im not beliveing anything but what i saw with my own 2 eyes...people like u always try to find some sort of explenation or a way out....but no there is no explaination i saw what i saw ....ur just to close minded to agree with me hahahahahaha
Old 05-30-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] if u got molested at 8 year old dont u think ud remember that?.....this expierience was like that...no molesting involved lol but it was that shocking.....seeing a ship hover above water and then blinding you with light is not something to be taking lightly.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a FANTASTIC analogy. But not favorable to you.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very misleading question - most intelligent people believe life exists on other worlds. They do not believe it has visited earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

I answered 'no' because this particular encounter of yours made it seem that you mean have they visited the Earth. What comes to life on other planets, sure, why not?
Old 05-30-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For anyone to say that aliens havent visited this earth are ignoreing the hundreads of thousands of acounts....atleast 1 has to be true i mean come on....to to mention the thousands of video recordings....however i was a skeptic to until my encounter but i am telling you that they exist

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I ask everyone who believes in those UFO sightings and have never received an answer.

Assuming those thousands of sightings are truly aliens visiting the earth then I pose the following argument. Either they are visiting and they want to remain hidden or they want to be discovered. It has to be one or the other. If they want to remain hidden, why do they usually have lights on their ships that they somehow 'forget' to turn off while hovering around. If they want to be discovered, why don't they simply land their craft in Times Square or the Washington Mall? Simple question - got an answer?
Old 05-30-2007, 01:32 PM

u try to make it so simple but u gotta keep in mind... if these beings do exist (which they do)....they are thousands of times smarter then any man....and maybe what they do doesnt make sense to you but to them it does. so if your addmiting they exist then that question is meaningless
Old 05-30-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
u try to make it so simple but u gotta keep in mind... if these beings do exist (which they do)....they are thousands of times smarter then any man....and maybe what they do doesnt make sense to you but to them it does. so if your addmiting they exist then that question is meaningless

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a cope out. It does not answer the 'simple' question. Same answer when one says 'Man can't understand the nature of God'. Pat answer that doesn't answer a thing.