Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Bill Gates

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

He would be unstoppable at high stakes NL. He could just go all-in every hand and just scare everybody away and steal the blinds since the money doesn't mean anything to him!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hugely +EV for any pro to play in if he did that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. You realize if they call an all in it would be for all their chips? We are not talking about a little .50-1 game, we are talking about going all in for 60k

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you leveling here?
Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

obv. i think..
Old 05-28-2007, 09:47 AM

He's played the 4/8 at the Wynn and doesn't toke. He says Wynn should pay his dealers enough so they don't need the tips. (Instead they unionize to keep what they get?)

I've heard he's a douche at the table and in life its ownself.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

He would be unstoppable at high stakes NL. He could just go all-in every hand and just scare everybody away and steal the blinds since the money doesn't mean anything to him!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. You realize if they call an all in it would be for all their chips? We are not talking about a little .50-1 game, we are talking about going all in for 60k

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you leveling here?
Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would prob fold aces if bill pushed all-in for 60k.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you leveling here?
Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NIT
Old 05-28-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you leveling here?
Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well aces would prolly be the only hand I call for 60k, b/c it would be +EV, but I doubt any other hand would be, maybe KK.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's played the 4/8 at the Wynn and doesn't toke. He says Wynn should pay his dealers enough so they don't need the tips. (Instead they unionize to keep what they get?)

[/ QUOTE ]

He's one of the worlds biggest, if not largest, philanthropists and has promised to pledge the majority of his wealth to helping third world nations. Sure is a big douche and in life.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's one of the worlds biggest, if not largest, philanthropists and has promised to pledge the majority of his wealth to helping third world nations. Sure is a big douche and in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me nuts. The guy has, what?, 50+bil? So he gives 100 mil a year. The guy could give 49effinbillion and still have ONE BILLION DOLLARS! That's ONE BILLION DOLLARS, man. So at 100mil, just how freakin' more generous is he than I am for putting a ten-spot into the red kettle at Christmas time?

And he can't give 100mil and still be a douche? They are mutually exclusive?

And in case that isn't enough, he doesn't tip a dealer for a totally spurious reason. That makes him a douche.

The world's biggest philanthropist and douche. Same guy.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 AM

oh
my
god
Old 05-29-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me nuts. The guy has, what?, 50+bil? So he gives 100 mil a year. The guy could give 49effinbillion and still have ONE BILLION DOLLARS! That's ONE BILLION DOLLARS, man. So at 100mil, just how freakin' more generous is he than I am for putting a ten-spot into the red kettle at Christmas time?

And he can't give 100mil and still be a douche? They are mutually exclusive?

And in case that isn't enough, he doesn't tip a dealer for a totally spurious reason. That makes him a douche.

The world's biggest philanthropist and douche. Same guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right. Maybe a little off, but god damn he's only given like 30 billion to his charity that greedy bastard
Old 05-29-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me nuts. The guy has, what?, 50+bil? So he gives 100 mil a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

You greatly underestimate just how much bill gates has given and insanely underestimate how much he'll have given by the time his will finishes probate.

But its cool since you are the one looking like a douche here.