Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: USPC People

[ QUOTE ]
uhhh. so all of your observations are based 100% on watching uspc coverage? i dont think thats what the OP was looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

RJ.

I'm pretty sure he learned it from final tabling the USPC.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uhhh. so all of your observations are based 100% on watching uspc coverage? i dont think thats what the OP was looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

RJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

well thats a good way to shut me up. my apologies for being a drolling retard.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't this the same Devon (sp?) Miller who won Aruba last year for a nice chunk of change?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it is.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:08 PM

I've played with Karate Mike a couple times at the Taj in the 300 saturday tournament. He was OK, but a total and complete annoying douche and table captain.

LOL at RJ owning himself.

LOL at crain's self-pwnage too.
|
|
|
v
Old 05-25-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
crane = jakz101, jakz101poker, ultimatejakz... stuff like that. he's a welcomed sight in almost any cash game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suck obv. Ran up big roll before USPC playing 1k/2k o8b on FTP. Dropped most of it in subsequent months playing 1k/2k LH on FTP. Since have stepped down, playing 10/20 LH and up to 30/60 o8b. Nosebleed games weren't for me (can't beat high LH games, big o8b games I have beat consistently, but no longer want to play that high). I am currently comfortable, living back in my hometown and probably the happiest I've been in 4 years. See you all at the 2007 USPC, where I will likely build a giant stack for the 3rd straight year, just to shoot it off again. I can't wait!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

well thats a good way to shut me up. my apologies for being a drolling retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats OK PITTM..............but I will say the other posters description of Karate' Mike was spot on!!

TTYL,
~stephen
Old 05-25-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ Since have stepped down, playing 10/20 LH and up to 30/60 o8b. Nosebleed games weren't for me (can't beat high LH games, big o8b games I have beat consistently, but no longer want to play that high). I am currently comfortable, living back in my hometown and probably the happiest I've been in 4 years. See you all at the 2007 USPC, where I will likely build a giant stack for the 3rd straight year, just to shoot it off again. I can't wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

When asked by a fellow player how he could once play for millions and now be playing for such small stakes, Dandolos supposedly replied "Hey, it's action, isn't it?"
Old 05-25-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crane = jakz101, jakz101poker, ultimatejakz... stuff like that. he's a welcomed sight in almost any cash game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suck obv. Ran up big roll before USPC playing 1k/2k o8b on FTP. Dropped most of it in subsequent months playing 1k/2k LH on FTP. Since have stepped down, playing 10/20 LH and up to 30/60 o8b. Nosebleed games weren't for me (can't beat high LH games, big o8b games I have beat consistently, but no longer want to play that high). I am currently comfortable, living back in my hometown and probably the happiest I've been in 4 years. See you all at the 2007 USPC, where I will likely build a giant stack for the 3rd straight year, just to shoot it off again. I can't wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah not trying to insult you, i just meant that you weren't a winner in those bigger games, which you seem to realize. good luck.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric,

You CERTAINLY dont suck but after becoming Norm's adopted son,after TWO years with giant chipleads...............you just need(as per your quote)to go upstairs and take a nap.When the FINAL table is announced ,we will wake you up,and you should STILL be the GIANT chipleader then.....LOL.
I must say though,I am as asgressive as they come,and its easier said than done to let off the gas in the heat of the moment,no matter how hard you try!

Good JOB anyway,as I am sure you make make the SAME run in this years USPC as well!!

~stephen feraca

BTW Devon Miller did win the Aruba,and is quite a SICK player himself!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah not trying to insult you, i just meant that you weren't a winner in those bigger games, which you seem to realize. good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

The o8 games I was a pretty big winner at. The 200-400 to 1k/2k LH games I was a huge donator. Took me a long time to realize that.