Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Charles in Charge

I'm 23 and have seen at least a dozen episodes of Charles in Charge. In fact, the theme song is now stuck pretty damn well in my head.

Also, Bob Loblaw.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It scares me that MEbenhoe is our Sports Forum overlord at 22; on the other hand he's good at it.

Dude the show sucked ass, but NICOLE EGGERT FTW. At the time of airing she was easily in the top five hottest chicks on TV shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

And later in life...

Old 05-24-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mebenhoe, are you and wsuchica an item? hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

enough with the stupid Charles in Charge [censored]. more about this rumor.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mebenhoe, are you and wsuchica an item? hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

enough with the stupid Charles in Charge [censored]. more about this rumor.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just realized this supercedes your dumb Charles In Charge thread, despite my unearthing of Nicole Eggert. Please address the rumor + pics, thanks in advance.

PS If she's not Nicole Eggert-level hot you're forgiven, at least temporarily.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It scares me that MEbenhoe is our Sports Forum overlord at 22; on the other hand he's good at it.

Dude the show sucked ass, but NICOLE EGGERT FTW. At the time of airing she was easily in the top five hottest chicks on TV shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

And later in life...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Scott Baio hit that while he was on the show. He bragged about it somewhere. She was pretty young at the time.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:54 AM

I'm really surprised at how many people have absolutely no idea what Charles In Charge is. Maybe I watched too much tv growing up. I'm 21 btw.

This has got me thinking, early 90s sitcoms had the greatest theme songs. Bust some of these out at a party and watch what happens.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:59 AM

Charles in Charge was awesome. I'm 29 and I was very young when I watched it, so a 20 not knowing isn't surpising. However, I'm feeling old now that I realize I could be a banging a 20 year old and not only wouldn't she know who Buddy Lembeck is, but she probably would probably glare when I dropkick my jacket as I come through the door. No one is supposed to glare, bitch.

Random Related Story:
About 5 years ago, I went with a friend to a local strip joint, Mr. J's (sadly it's now a car dealership parking lot), to check out some hot chick from one of his college classes. Smoking hot, tall redhead.

Anyway, we are sitting in the first row behind the rail row, pretty much near the center of the stage. After watching the show for a little bit, I notice that there is a guy sitting on the rail in front of me with a hot chick on each side of him. Not strippers sitting with him, two hot chicks in street clothes. The guy turns his head and it takes me about a second to recognize him...yup, Scott Baio. The guy hadn't done anything noteworthy for like 10 years before that, but he was still living like a pimp. I also thought it was hilarious he wasn't afraid to flaunt it front and center in this club. Scott Baio is my hero.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:59 AM

Scrubs taught me the theme song.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Charles in Charge was awesome. I'm 29 and I was very young when I watched it, so a 20 not knowing isn't surpising. I'm feeling old now that I realize I could be a banging a 20 year old and not only wouldn't she know who Buddy Lembeck is, but she probably would probably glare as I dropkick my jacket as I come through the door. No one is supposed to glare, bitch.

Random Related Story:
About 5 years ago, I went with a friend to a local strip joint, Mr. J's (sadly it's now a car dealership parking lot), to check out some hot chick from one of his college classes. Smoking hot, tall redhead.

Anyway, we are sitting in the first row behind the rail rowvpretty much near the center of the stage. After watching the show for a little bit, I notice that there is a guy sitting on the rail in front of me with a hot chick on each side of him. Not strippers sitting with him, two hot chicks in street clothes. The guy turns his head and it takes me about a second to recognize him...yup, Scott Baio. The guy hadn't done anything noteworthy for like 10 years before that, but he was still living like a pimp. I also thought it was hilarious he wasn't afraid to flaunt it front and center in this club. Scott Baio is my hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice reference.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Family Guy taught me the theme song.

[/ QUOTE ]
Though I knew about both the show and Scott Baio well before then.