Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 08:42 AM

Default Re: my shoe collection

[ QUOTE ]
I've found that my taste in shoes is usually quite different from that of the average person from the US. You guys seem to generally like way too big, clunky and sporty looking stuff. Just my humble opinion, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Ireland [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here they are:

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf
Old 05-21-2007, 12:31 PM

I am disappointed with the shoes from the New Balance and below. Most of the shoes you think are nice are not sufficient to wear at any of the jobs you're considering with the exception of the black shoes.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:47 PM

Although these are driving shoes, they dress up jeans and can accomodate bespoke suits.

Old 05-21-2007, 01:10 PM

OP, quite a metro shoe collection you have there. Not my style, but power to you. I rock Salomon Trail Runner for around, Nike Cross Trainers for working out, and a combination of flip-flops, Crocs, and boat shoes most of the rest of the time. Wear Cowboy boots on occasion, and have two pairs of Alden's dress shoes for work.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every guy that lives in sunny weather should have at least 1 pair of Rainbow sandles.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

Got some of these last month and they are the most comfortable sandles I have ever worn. They also look good and seem very durable, though the real endurance test for sandles seems to be how they handle puddles/rain/going to the beach and walking through water. Either way, Rainbows were only $35 and def worth it.

Ja, I expected this thread to be a joke because I thought you were a minimalist nature boy who bought clothes at Salvation Army.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:34 PM

I'm not going to try and rain on this parade, because I generally like most of the posters posting in this thread.

However, do guys really have shoe collections like this and show it off/are proud of it?

I think I've got some running shoes, the baby blue jordans for basketball, browns sandals, and a black pair of casual shoes. What else do you need?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to try and rain on this parade, because I generally like most of the posters posting in this thread.

However, do guys really have shoe collections like this and show it off/are proud of it?

I think I've got some running shoes, the baby blue jordans for basketball, browns sandals, and a black pair of casual shoes. What else do you need?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brown casual shoes, black formal shoes, etc...depends how much you coordinate outfits with shoes
Old 05-21-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you could say all you need is 2 shirts, 2 tshirts, 2 pairs of pants etc. But most people have more than that because they like wearing a variety of stuff. Same for shoes imo.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I show it off? No.
Is it important to have a lot of different styles colors and types of shoes so that you look good? Yes.
Will a majority of 2+2ers think I'm gay for saying that? Probably.
Of those that do, do they run it like me? Probably not.
Closed Thread