Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: beat: my eyesight is REALLLLLLLLLLY bad (trip report, w/pics)

[ QUOTE ]
and as i go i see a look of concern on my friend's face. i don't quite get it, but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

how? werent u blind? u cant tell how the girls face looks but u can tell what ur friends expression was? i call shananigans on this story.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:01 AM

This is absolute [censored], being short sighted means you can still tell how they look when you are close...
IMO you found out she was ugly and just wanted a head job, either way...unlucky
Old 05-20-2007, 02:06 AM

Ok lets number them.

1. You are almost legaly blind, but don't understand the difference between short sited and near sited.

2. You are almost legaly blind, but somehow forget to wear contacts or eyeglasses? Not just at your house, but out on the town.

3. You hadn't begun drinking. You bought her a couple drinks. She bought you a couple. And now all the sudden you are drunk.

4. You are legaly blind but can see concern on your friend's face but cant see the girl you are talking to is a butterface.

5. You are able to get a girl to give you head in a matter of minutes.

6. Even though you are now, legaly blind, random eyeglasses with an unknown prescription from a bartender allow you to see well.

You know, Edgar Allen Poe did this same type of story but his was much better. In his version the guy's eyeglasses had been broken and he went through a courting process with a woman while they were being fixed. Over breakfeast he put them on and realized she was an old lady. Did this story give you inspiration to make up your own for bbv4life or was it intirely your own idea?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ur seriously my least favorite poster, I always say Im not going to open another one of your threads but I usually do read three sentences and want to kill myself......Your topic titles are just usually so apealling like OMG!!!!!!!! OR AWESOME TRIP REPORT!!111!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my least favourite poster too. I never open anything by you purposely, but in flat mode I just see your gayness spewing out on to the screen and I wish you would just stop and go and kill yourself or chop off your arms so you can't post. DIAGF. That is all. (for this thread at least)
Old 05-21-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how? werent u blind? u cant tell how the girls face looks but u can tell what ur friends expression was? i call shananigans on this story.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Ok lets number them.

1. You are almost legaly blind, but don't understand the difference between short sited and near sited.

2. You are almost legaly blind, but somehow forget to wear contacts or eyeglasses? Not just at your house, but out on the town.

3. You hadn't begun drinking. You bought her a couple drinks. She bought you a couple. And now all the sudden you are drunk.

4. You are legaly blind but can see concern on your friend's face but cant see the girl you are talking to is a butterface.

5. You are able to get a girl to give you head in a matter of minutes.

6. Even though you are now, legaly blind, random eyeglasses with an unknown prescription from a bartender allow you to see well.

You know, Edgar Allen Poe did this same type of story but his was much better. In his version the guy's eyeglasses had been broken and he went through a courting process with a woman while they were being fixed. Over breakfeast he put them on and realized she was an old lady. Did this story give you inspiration to make up your own for bbv4life or was it intirely your own idea?

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys truly make me laugh, honestly you do. if i really wanted to make up a story for bbv, i guarantee you i would make something up SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo much better/interesting then talking about my poor vision and getting head from an ugly chick.

i tell u what. if it's true, i'm unlucky and had a bad night. if it's false, i'm a damn creative storyteller.

either way, convincing you guys who work so hard to deduce the "flaws" in my story is not on the top of my priority list.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ur seriously my least favorite poster, I always say Im not going to open another one of your threads but I usually do read three sentences and want to kill myself......Your topic titles are just usually so apealling like OMG!!!!!!!! OR AWESOME TRIP REPORT!!111!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my least favourite poster too. I never open anything by you purposely, but in flat mode I just see your gayness spewing out on to the screen and I wish you would just stop and go and kill yourself or chop off your arms so you can't post. DIAGF. That is all. (for this thread at least)

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored]?