Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 15
Yes 5 41.67%
No 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: This is a LIMIT Forum, not NL, and this is our NC Thread.

Wow.

PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls, Hero folds, Button calls.

Flop: (19 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls, Button calls.

Turn: (16.50 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls, Button calls $0.03 (All-In).

River: (20.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players, 1 all-in)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, SB calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 26.25 BB

SB has As Ad (two pair, aces and jacks).
UTG has Ah Ac (two pair, aces and jacks).
MP1 has Jc Qh (three of a kind, jacks).
Button has Kh Ks (two pair, kings and jacks).
Outcome: MP1 wins 26.25 BB.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: This is a LIMIT Forum, not NL, and this is our NC Thread.

You cold-called K9o? (Was there something else interesting about the post, because I can't get past that part?)
Old 05-15-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: This is a LIMIT Forum, not NL, and this is our NC Thre

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Right. Him, having made sure to always get the fat from this Schnitzel as burnt offering in in time, because "it was a burnt offering for a pleasing odor, an offering by fire to the LORD, as the LORD commanded Moses (sic!!)." (Lev 8:21), has nothing to fear. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Frito, you're one [censored]-up dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, actually, I'm just recycling the jokes you get served in any introduction to Old Testament Studies.

The "funny" thing is that most biblical scholars are very liberal towards the "sanctity" of their object of study (well, they have to be - otherwise they couldn't subject it to scientific research) and throw up more than just a little in their mouth if some hardcore traditionalist loser is throwing around one-liners that amount to "because it's been written". So one of the cheapest jokes is recycling all those less-than-obvious commandments of Leviticus and cashing in on the hilarity-value you generate by placing them in a "modern" context.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You cold-called K9o? (Was there something else interesting about the post, because I can't get past that part?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that cause this hand is part of my attempt at Matt's VPIP 100% challenge thing.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty slim batch of title nominations this time around. While the House and cornholing nominations were tempting, I figured this would be a good time to try out Aussie's experiment. People who complain about the lack of humor in this NC title will be cornholed so badly there will be an episode of House based on your experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I suggested this title first (perhaps a humorous version)...
Old 05-15-2007, 06:00 PM

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA FALWELL IS DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-15-2007, 06:03 PM

My office work-group is having a bit of a re-lcaotion this weekend... to the otherside of the building... whatever.

anyway, we get a little notice yesterday with instructions things like:

- Turn your computer off
- Telephones will not be moving

Then, in the greatest typ-o ever:

- Stationary items will not be moving
Old 05-15-2007, 06:14 PM

Fret, save up for the Samsung 20" monitor. Like poker books, this is a good poker investment (for most, YMMV, more disclaimers, etc).
Old 05-15-2007, 06:49 PM

Just now, near toronto, hail about 3/8" cubic pieces. Pretty brutal. Biggest I've seen.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:58 PM

on a side note, once that stopped, I went outside in goloshes, my winter jacket, and shorts (still raining), and wiped down my car to get rid of bugs and accumulated crud from the past like month of driving.

I'm sure I looked like a huge douche.

(actually, that's kinda a pun)
Closed Thread