FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Lost end of season spoiler

[ QUOTE ]
wtf? ok i clicked.. it's NOTHING.

[/ QUOTE ]

Concur.

[ QUOTE ]
I've just been given the go ahead from my inside contact to release the names of 3 of the dead this Season.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol
Old 05-14-2007, 07:04 PM

Spoilers for rest of season with LOST

* We do not get a lot more information this season about Richard Alpert and the island’s other natives.

* We do not get a lot more information this season on the Dharma Initiative or the Hanso Foundation.

* We do not learn a lot more this season about Jacob.

* We don’t learn more about the four-toed statue.

* Christian Shepherd is not discovered alive.

* Libby does not appear.

* We will learn something huge about Kate.

* We get a major clue related to the “other” Oceanic 815 that boasted no survivors.

* We’ll be meeting new characters, not all of them in flashbacks.

* Rousseau’s original Frenchy broadcast from the pilot plays a role this week.

* There is much death in the finale.

* Yet another original cast member goes the way of Boone and Shannon.

* A long-absent regular returns. And that regular is not listed among ABC’s cast list.

* We will see Terry O’Quinn at least one more time before the season ends.

* We see a new side of Hurley.

* Desmond does not sacrifice himself to save Charlie.

* There’s a big reveal involving Naomi and Penelope.

* The huge huge huge HUGE season-ending reveal resides in Jack’s very dark flashbacks, so watch them very carefully.

* Between now and 2008, fans may scratch holes in their heads wondering how this show is going to continue next season.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:51 PM

ezra james sharkington (i guess that's the shark's name) is coming back! i'm satisfied.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:48 AM

If you want to know exactly detail by detail what happens the rest of this season, read below.

Be warned, whats in white below this point is very detailed spoilers of what happens. Every suprise is there. Even the huge "gamechanging" reveal

<font color="white">
Here it is. What you've been waiting for. The mother of all Lost scoops. The "game-changer" The "rattlesnake in the mailbox." Let's start with this week's episode. Beware, MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD! AND I MEAN IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT EPISODE AND THE FINALE DON'T READ ANYMORE. EP 321 CHARLIE'S FLASHBACKS Basically, this is another show where they make you think that Charlie's going to die, but then it doesn't happen. Desmond tells Charlie that he's seen a vision of Charlie's death and that this time it HAS to happen because it's going to cause another of his visions to come true -- one of Claire and her baby being rescued from the island by a helicopter. He tells Charlie that he's going to drown after turning a switch next to a yellow light in a new underwater hatch. At the same time, Sayid tells Jack that he can't get a rescue signal out on Naomi's phone because Rousseau's old distress call is blocking the signal. He tells Jack that they need to go to a radio tower to turn it off. Juliet, though, tells them that still won't get the signal out because Ben has been blocking all transmissions from the island by a jamming device on an underwater hatch called THE LOOKING GLASS. They know from Sayid's maps that the hatch is flooded. Charlie volunteers for the suicide missions to swim down there and turn off the signal. After what Desmond's told him, he now knows that this is his destiny. He swims down to the udnerwater hatch -- but it isn't flooded! He comes up in a pressurized chamber. He's overjoyed that he doesn't have to die....but discovers that there's TWO CHICKS down there (probably Others) pointing guns at him. The FLASHBACKS are the five greatest moments in Charlie's life. He saves a stranger being beaten on the street (the stranger is Nadia, Sayid's long-lost love), he shows his Dad he can swim when he's a young kid, he hears YOU ALL EVERYBODY on the radio for the first time, and his brother Liam gives him the DS ring. But his greatest moment is when he met Claire on the beach the first night after the plane crashed on the island. (He writes down these five memories and asks Desmond to give them to Claire after he's gone). The episode is just okay. Not as good as the last two, it's basically setting things up for the finale. It woudl've been better if they'd have killed Charlie in it. Now onto the finale... episode 322 FINALE "THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS" The finale is full of action, a few deaths -- and that huge twist I mentioned earlier. First, the deaths. A bunch of Others get killed when they try to raid the camp. This includes Friendly, who Sawyer shoots in cold blood -- and also the other new tough guy Other (I think his name is Price) who gets run over by Hurley in the van. And Charlie FINALLY dies. Thank god. I've always thought he was one of the weaker characters and his death has been threated in so many episodes its about time it finally happened. He unblocks the jamming signal in the underwater station but drowns when Mikhail uses a grenade to blow it up, killing them both. It's a cool death for Charlie. Maybe cooler than he deserves. Another big moment is when an old favorite of the show returns. Locke is just about to kill himself in the Dharma grave pit that he fell into after Ben shot him when he hears a voice telling him not to. He looks up to see...WALT!! Walt helps him out of the pit and then disappears. No sign of Michael, and there's no explanation about where Walt has been or what happened to him or Michael. Locke then makes it to the Radio Tower -- and gets there in time to kill Naomi just before she makes the rescue call. He throws a knife straight into her back. Jack can't understand what Locke is doing and tells him that he'll have to shoot him to stop him from making the call himself. Locke threatens to kill Jack, but then backs down. Jack makes the rescue call -- and someone on the other end answers. The story on the island ends with help on the way. Or maybe not. Ben has told Jack that Naomi and her people aren't who they say they are -- and just before he dies, Charlie sees a transmission in the underwater hatch from Desmond's Penny -- who, contrary to what Naomi has said, denies that she knows Naomi at all!! But the HUGE TWIST of the episode -- in fact, probably the huge twist of the entire series -- happens in the flashback. They start by showing that Jack is totally [censored] up. He's popping pills and suicidal. The first flashback shows him about to kill himself by jumping off a bridge -- only a car accident nearby causes him to stop, and instead of killing himself he fins himself helping the accident victims. But he keeps spiraling. He sees his ex-wife at the hospital -- she's pregnant with another man's child. He goes to a funeral of a person that we never discover, but whoever it is, his (or her) death rocks Jack hard. He steals drugs from the hospital and is caught by the new doctor in charge. And all the time, he's constantly on the phone desperately trying to contact somebody. And the last scene shows us who...he goes to meet the mystery person, and it's the last person on earth we would think...it's KATE! And it's now that we realize that for the first time in Lost history, we haven't been watching a flashback. We've been watching a FLASH-FORWARD! Yep, that's right. THEY ACTUALLY SHOW THAT JACK AND KATE MAKE IT OFF THE ISLAND. For some reason, this has been the cause of Jack's spiral. He tells Kate they have to go back to the island. She refuses and drives away. The show finishes with Jack screaming "We have to go back!!" It's a bold move by the writer's no doubt, but I'm not sure if it will pay off entirely. It raises many other questions -- how did they get off the island, did anyone else get off the island, who stayed behind -- but on a show that has been all about our heroes trying to get back home, its kind of disappointing to know that Jack and Kate actually return to the mainland and that they could stay there if they want. The twist is bound to cause huge discussion among Lost fans. I felt it was a bit of a cheat, but maybe others will like it more... Hope enjoyed the scoop. </font>
Old 05-15-2007, 12:47 PM

hahahhah. awesome. i will probably watch that last ep for the 'big reveal'.

i love how i can read these with impunity and everyone else is suffering and desperately trying not to click.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:05 PM

omg...i didnt click on the link but was SUPER tempted to click on KFM's white paragraph. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 PM

i hate you KFM i ofc had to read that
Old 05-15-2007, 01:18 PM

avoiding white writing, will save for last episode
Old 05-15-2007, 01:22 PM

avoiding...
Old 05-15-2007, 02:09 PM

wow.. you didn't click the links but you want to read the white? incredible. i mean the links were NOTHING.. but the wite (which i haven't and won't read) are probably something.