FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Big bluff vs. TWP

this prob didnt work.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would def look you up here. nothing matches up. you have a hand your that confident in? rarely. much more likely to be missed hearts. without the hearts it gets more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats on making me stupider.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get what it is with you? but you've been an ass with me ever since i've rejoined posting here. everyone else jumped on this bandwagon in this thread too [correctly, see later], maybe you have some circle jerk msnl mentality that i missed the opening biscuit of. regardless, the tone is just bad for the forums. but hey! we could always put up or shut up with some high HU grunge freeze out action for MSNL!

when i first read the thread i thought the river bet was an overbet which makes it extremely unlikely any villian does it with worse than AQ given TWP's range.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:40 AM

tl;dr and i'm sure this has been said

but this

"Re: Big bluff vs. TWP"

is prob a bad idea
Old 05-11-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but hey! we could always put up or shut up with some high HU grunge freeze out action for MSNL!

[/ QUOTE ]

ggogogoogogogo
Old 05-11-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would def look you up here. nothing matches up. you have a hand your that confident in? rarely. much more likely to be missed hearts. without the hearts it gets more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats on making me stupider.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get what it is with you? but you've been an ass with me ever since i've rejoined posting here. everyone else jumped on this bandwagon in this thread too [correctly, see later], maybe you have some circle jerk msnl mentality that i missed the opening biscuit of. regardless, the tone is just bad for the forums. but hey! we could always put up or shut up with some high HU grunge freeze out action for MSNL!

when i first read the thread i thought the river bet was an overbet which makes it extremely unlikely any villian does it with worse than AQ given TWP's range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, circle jerks on 2p2 are really my thing... considering I get into fights with regs on this board daily, circle jerks are probably something I need to work on.

I call it how I see it. Firstly, the rivers not an overbet, villian only has like $450 behind or something close to it, so the all-in is just for show. You said that its rarely a hand he's confident in, thats just simply not true at all. When someone bombs each street on this board, I'd say they'd be rarely bluffing here, because sb's bet/call on the turn pretty much says "I'm going to see a showdown".
Old 05-11-2007, 02:46 AM

my thoughts about the hand are the same as everyone else but gotta give a big WTF to berating Jay. He's contributed way more than you nutmunchers probably ever will.

Art, its cool to call it how you see it but saying something like "congrats on making me stupider" is just inflammatory and not cool in the context of these forums.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:52 AM

I expect to see some good discussion on exactly what hands each might put each other on, instead I get "this looks like missed hearts, you don't look strong, I'd look you up really light".

Come on.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:53 AM

this is all a little dramatic for a reply which misread the action (had the river been an overbet my reply stands) with a 2nd reply clearing that up.

you also misread my reply in the slow play sets for fun and profit thread, so it seems like you're just trying to find ways to rag on me.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:41 AM

Art, maybe you want to actually think about where Jay is coming from with his posts and it might improve your game. He's a sick player and he's trying to help people out on these boards. I think being a dick to him is like the last thing anyone should want to do.

Also, OP didn't give much information about his own play or image. All he said was "Villain never folds to my 3-bets and seems to run really hot against me". But based on that, is he the kinda guy who should be running big bluffs?
Old 05-11-2007, 11:58 AM

not a big believer he had a queen in his hand? could this be elaborated on. I mean, could you say what he would have done differantly if he had a queen? the why is more important than the what.