Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 06:23 AM

Default Re: 200BB BR Challenge aka 5/10 or Busto!!

[ QUOTE ]
GL on the way up. I've run both sides of that rollercoaster, and its a crazy ride on the way down. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup its been bit of a rough ride & I'm pretty much at the start again!

Here's how its been going so far...

Total Stats are:

I think I may have to tighten up a bit, these games are pretty loose. I may of got myself into a bit trouble trying to isolate as its been pretty tough getting any hands HU. So I've tighten up on my iso-raise range. Also there are a lot of players who peel very light so I've upped my turn aggression a bit more & I've tried to charge them to see the river more often.

So far this has been a pretty good test, I used to pride myself on being able to quit well, unfortunately its been the opposite case playing this. I've found myself playing on when I should of stopped quite a fair few number of hands back. Its a good lesson for me as I have to realise that even though I'm playing lower than I normally would I just can't go on auto-pilot & plow thru.

But its still early days, hopefully I can re-build & get to 2/4. This time I'm not going to rush!!

Also FWIW I am collecting unmentionable while playing here but I'm not using this towards building my br. All br $ must be made from the tables.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:30 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sucks. Though, thankfully, it shows that my .5/1 6max figures for the last few days of Stars grinding aren't too atrocious. There, I've also discovered that the "normal" 6max range for LP seems not to work at all since the blinds will routinely call anything with anything.

Since I'm currently clearing a PSO promo at Absolute (for a 1year stox membership - yay!), and since PAHUD doesn't work there, I've decided to do somewhat the same you're doing, just without stats overlayed. Kinda trying to get better at hand reading etc.
Got $500 in there and will move up when I hit $800. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll look out for ya this week for some sweating.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:35 AM

when did pahud stop working at abs? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2007, 08:39 AM

Dunno, seems to be a glitch that only affects certain skins or so? Otherwise I don't know why there are so few having it. I'm playing at vegas247 and I always get an error when starting pahud - it shows the hole cards, but no stats.

Josh acknowledged the error and is working on it - should be fixed with the next beta - or so he says.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:15 AM

gl with it fret.

Hopefully I'll get a chance this week to get on, maybe tonight or tomorrow night (my time). I'll see how things go, as soon as I know I'll post when I'm on.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:18 AM

ok i got money on stars now so i can multitable 6m again. let's gogogogo, gib-sauce.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:22 PM

I've put off mowing the lawns, so I'm @ ongame atm.

If anyone's interested in sweating send me a pm.