Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Trouble getting paid on PokerStars ?

I've gotten five checks in the past 1-2 months. Last one came in under a week.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've gotten five checks in the past 1-2 months. Last one came in under a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just sick. Why do some people have experiences like yours and others like me are having check cashout nightmares?
Old 05-06-2007, 09:31 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

I've had 7 checks so far. I've received all of them between 3 and 6 days. The last one was a week ago.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well it looks like I'll be doing a second round of check cancellations with Stars. I'd feel better if they told me "Look, the payment situation is really [censored] right now. We don't know what the [censored] is going on". Instead they say "Well looks like the USPS has lost another letter. That's 4 in 2 months for you. You're just running bad, it's not rigged. Cheers!"

I'm beginning to see how people with money stuck in Neteller feel.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, I send Stars support an email on Tuesday saying I haven't received two checks requested over a month ago so they can cancel them. Support says "Sure, we'll send it on to our Payments team." Here it is Friday and no response [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And from another thread Full Tilt is now sending checks by courier, but Stars says they can't do that, and they supposedly use the same check processor? WTF???
Old 05-11-2007, 08:01 PM

Requested a check on 4/19, they said it was mailed on 4/23, still hasn't arrived. Should I basically give up on receiving it?
Old 05-11-2007, 10:55 PM

Ugh, disgusting. I sent an email to Stars' cashier yesterday because I was counting 15 business days from the day I made the cashout, 4/19, which was a Thursday. They replied saying the check was mailed on 4/23, a Monday, and to wait a "few more business days." Notice that because the split was Thursday/Monday, the only real difference amounted to a single business day.

So after no check today, I emailed them back pointing out they said they mailed it on 4/23, they said it would take at most 15 business days, and that it was still not here today. The response? "Thanks for the notification. We've forwarded your email to the appropriate department."

Gross.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:18 AM

Pretty sick, House. I hope they get their [censored] together soon.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:17 PM

I'm in NY and still haven't rec'd a check that I requested on 4/13. Anyone in NY get their checks yet?
Old 05-12-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So after no check today, I emailed them back pointing out they said they mailed it on 4/23, they said it would take at most 15 business days, and that it was still not here today. The response? "Thanks for the notification. We've forwarded your email to the appropriate department."

Gross.

[/ QUOTE ]
I got an answer this afternoon: "AS my coworker stated in his previous email, please allow a couple of more
days for check arrival."

Thanks for the repetition. Even though I directly stated all the given times for request, mailing, and arrival date, I clearly didn't understand any of it, and needed the first response read back to me.

There has to be some larger picture here, given that some posters are stating they receive their checks within a week, while others don't receive theirs at all. Are there a few weeks out of every month when things go smoothly, and then a week where you're screwed? Am I crazy for thinking the fault is in no way the payment processor's, but instead rests entirely on Stars?

In any case, in my evaluation of where to play, being able to rely on a cashout date is second only to actually getting my money.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:30 PM

WATCH OUT SOME OF THEIR CHECKS LOOK LIKE JUNK MAIL, SO you may have thrown it out [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]