Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Lol Hellmuthaments

yeah, we're not going to clog up this thread with this stuff - Dids
Old 04-30-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was at the table. he kept talking about how he was trying to get his wife to play good poker and she was trying her best. then antonio kept challenging him to a hu match where the loser would get tasered. hellmuth would completely ignore the hu challenge and he then started talking about some event that he showed up to where he got a private jet and the mc introduced him when he showed up. he reminded me of a salesman with ADD.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, awesome.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for linking to a "show all" version of a 2,000+ post thread and completely stallin my piece of [censored] work computer.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:35 PM

you could have just removed the link, but seems like you're more interested in protecting Justin from the truth being disseminated about him. I think it's been proven he used multiple accounts to play in the same tournaments.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:48 PM

what is this about zeejustin cheating? ive never heard such thing. can you elaborate?
Old 04-30-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you could have just removed the link, but seems like you're more interested in protecting Justin from the truth being disseminated about him. I think it's been proven he used multiple accounts to play in the same tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummm... If I wanted to "protect justin from the truth being disseminated about him" wouldn't I have removed the link? And remember, I'm not Daniel Negreanu, and I guess I should make it clear in this thread that I'm also not ZeeJustin.

I have no affiliation with him whatsoever, I just thought you were a [censored] dummy for linking a page that takes forever to load (rather than, say, linking to the first page of the thread).

I think I hate you more than any other member of this forum. You fancy yourself a muckraker of some sort, but you're really just an irritating douche.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:54 PM

I dont think he is acting..I thin khe just gets flat-out ticked and says the first thing that comes to his mind...

its not unusual for this to happen to phil 1+ times ina tourney
Old 04-30-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unrelated anecdote: At day 1 of the 2500 6-max event last year, my first WSOP event, Hellmuth wasn't playing, but showed up during an early level and just strutted around the tournament area, loudly greeting people he knew, posing, and such. It looked like he was reeeeeeeally trying to be noticed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar anecdote:

In Aruba Hellmuth busted, but was wandering around being a douche, and seemed to be really embarrassing his wife (who was at the table next to mine-- sitting next to Mrs Micon). He kept going up to Antonio and telling him how he busted, then he'd wander around for a while and return, and the whole table would poke fun at him and be like "hey phil you still in the tournament?" He pretty much was exactly like i expected him to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at the table. he kept talking about how he was trying to get his wife to play good poker and she was trying her best. then antonio kept challenging him to a hu match where the loser would get tasered. hellmuth would completely ignore the hu challenge and he then started talking about some event that he showed up to where he got a private jet and the mc introduced him when he showed up. he reminded me of a salesman with ADD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was also at this table and you might remember me challenging Hellmuth to 50/100 NL HU cash to which he did not respond.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I deleted your post because EVERYBODY knows what went on with ZJ and we don't need to lame up this thread by rehashing that.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
“Look guys. They ’ve brought half a dozen ‘internet legends’ like this kid to me before, and they’ve all gone broke within two years. Why is this kid gonna be any different?”

[/ QUOTE ]

His ego is so huge that he now imagines he has people that find him worthy opponents, while he sits in his plush bed being hand-fed grapes.